• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

It's official! Meet Feb 9th to celebrate, post #43

Probably the one with the worst reputation that I've come across is Cheaters in Providence. It's situated in a warehouse district in a part of town that Daryl F. Gates would think twice about entering.

you should try the Kins Inn on Rt 6 in North Dartmouth.
went to college down the street...spent a lot of time in the club.
all i can say is it wasn't very legal.
lots of touching went on and i mean between the dancers themselves and the dancers and the customers.

i miss that place

the caberet was on my way home from work years ago.
i used to try and drive by it every day, but my car wouldnt let me.
i woudl be in there at least 3 nights a week.
it got to the point that when i walked in the girls on the stage would stop, wave, and say "hi Mike"

That's one expensive vice. :laugh:

you should try the Kins Inn on Rt 6 in North Dartmouth.
went to college down the street...spent a lot of time in the club.
all i can say is it wasn't very legal.
lots of touching went on and i mean between the dancers themselves and the dancers and the customers.

i miss that place

That's why RI clubs are better.

The things that went on at the Cadillac Lounge when we went... holy crap. Not saying we didn't partake a little bit, but, man... it was a fun night.

_boobies.gif

Hahhahaah. Maybe it's time for a run to the Cabaret, then. ;)

What is the quality of that place? I'm skeptical.

Your opinion will vary depending on the level of merit that you assess dirty plaid wall-to-wall carpeting and bathrooms that haven't seen a cleaning crew since the Gulf of Tonkin incident.

It's not nearly the worst one I've been in, but let's face it -- they're all dives to one degree or another, save perhaps the not-so-creatively named Moulin Rouge in Missoula, Montana, that opened when I was living there. It was clean, and the girls didn't need six-digit odos to keep track of their mileage.

Still, no strip club is ever high class, so I think you'll find the Cabaret to slot right in the middle of the pack.

Your opinion will vary depending on the level of merit that you assess dirty plaid wall-to-wall carpeting and bathrooms that haven't seen a cleaning crew since the Gulf of Tonkin incident.

It's not nearly the worst one I've been in, but let's face it -- they're all dives to one degree or another, save perhaps the not-so-creatively named Moulin Rouge in Missoula, Montana, that opened when I was living there. It was clean, and the girls didn't need six-digit odos to keep track of their mileage.

Still, no strip club is ever high class, so I think you'll find the Cabaret to slot right in the middle of the pack.

I thought Tens was pretty high- end. Both interior, and exterior. And while Mac's isn't top end, its talent makes up for it.

So long as it's not The Glass Slipper or King Arthur's, I'm sure I'll wind up enjoying it. Hahhaha.

Mike was just at the Cabaret a couple Saturdays ago.
I liked it there the few times we've gone.

My vote is for Feb 9th, no matter where we decide to go. :)

now that the banana is open again the cab might be worth going to.
while the banana was closed i stayed away from the cab.
they upped the cover charge, and stuffed at least 2 girls on stage at a time and the place was overly packed.

prior to that it was $5 to get in on the weekends and amateur night.
one girl at a time and they were on stage for 3 songs. and they would make sure everyone got a good show. it was very easy to walk in with a group of people and find seats on pervert row.

and yes the bathroom is rather nasty.

Tens is now pretty impressive since the remodel
the talent wasnt awesome the last time we went, but it wasnt bad either.

Now King Arthurs, thats a trip i never want to take again!

The squire wasnt bad in its day, I saw the tightest pink brown eye i have ever seen there!
all the girls from the squire used to frequent Rain.

The Cab, to its credit, is in a better area than Tens. It's also a bit more central, so it's probably better for a meet. Amateur night, if I remember correctly, is Thursday. I don't remember what they get for a pitcher of Bud -- I think its about $10, which is still a ripoff, but it's cheaper than going by the glass.

prior to that it was $5 to get in on the weekends and amateur night.
one girl at a time and they were on stage for 3 songs. and they would make sure everyone got a good show. it was very easy to walk in with a group of people and find seats on pervert row.

Mike said they did one girl at a time for 3 straight songs when he was there recently. He didn't have to pay cover, but that's probably because he was there in the afternoon rather than at night.

The Cab, to its credit, is in a better area than Tens. It's also a bit more central, so it's probably better for a meet. Amateur night, if I remember correctly, is Thursday. I don't remember what they get for a pitcher of Bud -- I think its about $10, which is still a ripoff, but it's cheaper than going by the glass.

Does this mean you'll show up for a BBB meet?

2/9, eh? Does that work for everyone? I'll need to check my calendar.

Back