• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

It's official! Meet Feb 9th to celebrate, post #43

I'm leaning towards the Banana. Not too far up from The Cab, and I'd like to see how it's been renovated.

sounds good to me.
What time? 7:00? 8:00?
This list of alcoholic pervs need to know when to meet up :D

4. Cobra Mike (BBB & Game Night)
5. Kim (BBB & Game Night)
6. Elky (BBB & Game Night)
7. Jess (BBB & Game Night)
8. Jared (BBB -- don't know if I can swing game night)
9. Phil (BBB & Game Night)

lol check out the reviews
http://www.yelp.com/biz/golden-banana-peabody

Last edited:
I think if we meet there at 7, it will be early enough to beat the Saturday night crowd, plus get us to the house early enough that if we want to order food, we have the option.

The reviews of the Banana are great, though. Hhahaha!

Ok. Let's hammer this out.

Saturday night - I know a few want to get to our house first and carpool, which is a good idea. Does anyone else want to do the same, or do you just want to meet at the Banana? We should aim for 7 to get there. It should be close enough to night time for the better quality strippers, and still early enough that it's not packed yet. Are we going to hit the Cab on the way back to the house?

And is anyone planning on crashing at our house that night? It's totally cool by us, we just want to plan ahead. :)

jess and i might meet you guys there.
i havent really thought about it yet.
but if more vehicles are needed for car pooling we can always meet at your house to pick up 2 more people.

Good deal!

If anyone coming to the house is allergic to cats, please plan accordingly, as we do have two huge cats that roam around in the house. :)

Speaking of your "little" critters, I saw this today and couldn't help wonder if that was your previous couch:

funny-pictures-pi-cat.jpg

:laugh:

bleh
Looks like snow is coming our way for Saturday night.
Let's hope it's not like the snowstorm we had for Guys Night Out at few years ago. :rolleyes: The club closed because of the weather.

Ok. Let's hammer this out.

Saturday night - I know a few want to get to our house first and carpool, which is a good idea. Does anyone else want to do the same, or do you just want to meet at the Banana? We should aim for 7 to get there. It should be close enough to night time for the better quality strippers, and still early enough that it's not packed yet. Are we going to hit the Cab on the way back to the house?

And is anyone planning on crashing at our house that night? It's totally cool by us, we just want to plan ahead. :)

I think the car pool would be a good idea for me. Can you PM me your addy so I can mapquest it? I can be there by 6:30 as well. Also, I won't need to crash either. Thanks for the offer though.

heh .. I just wrote this in on my calendar ... "CEG strip and poker at bishop's house"

Taken out of context, that sounds soooo wrong...

heh .. I just wrote this in on my calendar ... "CEG strip and poker at bishop's house"

Taken out of context, that sounds soooo wrong...

Just so long as you're not the one stripping... I think we're ok. :)

Does this mean you're coming out to the club(s) with us?!

bleh
Looks like snow is coming our way for Saturday night.
Let's hope it's not like the snowstorm we had for Guys Night Out at few years ago. :rolleyes: The club closed because of the weather.

I probably sould not be asking this but... if that happens again who is going to provide the entertainment? :eek: :laugh:

Last edited:
Back