• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Chrome Rims photoshop

CSVTkid

CEG'er
could someone please take blu_fuz chrome rims that are for sale and put them on a stock sf svt. Im usually not a fan of chrome on silver, but i like the rims, and im stuck with a sf svt so hey lets give it a shot.

*sorry damn old mac computer, i tried uploading pictures of his whip with the rims, but wasnt working. hope it would not be a problem to search yourself for the pictures needed.

also what do you think the stock brakes and rotors will look like behind this rim:blackeye:

This pic shoul suffice both things you need to know:
Dsc01049.jpg

thanks guys, i think i could pull it off if i kept all the original stock chrome on the car, i was also planning on getting tint and maybe get it lowered. icy wyte soulja fo sho

Icy White Soldier......
It does actually look good. Tint and lowered, nice - let me know what you want to do.....

damn that date stamp :laugh:

Last edited:
those are some of the only chrome rims I have come to like, even on a silver car they look pretty good, on blu_fuz's car they looked sexay... However I like the new rims more :D

I'm sorry but chrome rims on SF just does not go well

everyone does not have to have "tuner" wheels to look good and be accepted by YOU! I like them on the SF and I think more will also. 2% of CEGers like chrome wheels, deal with it :ponder: I hope that if he likes them, he will get them. I hope he doesn't decide to get them because you don't like it.....

Last edited:
everyone does not have to have "tuner" wheels to look good and be accepted by YOU! I like them on the SF and I think more will also. 2% of CEGers like chrome wheels, deal with it :ponder: I hope that if he likes them, he will get them and I hope he doesn't decide to get them because you don't like it.....
He won't get them, because I'll get them first :crazy:

The paintjob, missing sideskirt, blown speakers, and brake issues can wait, seriously :cool:

ha well actually i like blu_fuz's newer rims better and think they would look bomb on a sf, but the chrome ones are one of the fews rims for sale, i also wont have enough money until a couple weeks.

everyone does not have to have "tuner" wheels to look good and be accepted by YOU! I like them on the SF and I think more will also. 2% of CEGers like chrome wheels, deal with it :ponder: I hope that if he likes them, he will get them and I hope he doesn't decide to get them because you don't like it.....

give me a F'n break. I was not talking about YOUR rims OR the style, I was talking about chrome in general on a SF SVT. Learn how to take opinions from ppl. I would like them on any car too if I were trying to sell them :rolleyes:

Last edited:
give me a F'n break. I was not talking about YOUR rims OR the style, I was talking about chrome in general on a SF SVT. Learn how to take opinions from ppl. I would like them on any car too if I were trying to sell them :rolleyes:

I never said you were bashing my crome rims and I didn't ask for your opinion nor did CSVTKid. You bashed ANY and ALL chrome rims for SF SVTCs. AND he just happens to be interested in mine, and right away you bash what I am selling and what he might purchase. The thread was not about: "hey everyone, on got chrome rims... What do you think?" All he said was photoshop some damn rims. I don't give a :censored::censored::censored::censored: if he buys them or not. They will find a new home.

FYI - CHROME KMC UNIT 18s LOOK THE BEST ON SF SVTs AND NOT JUST BECAUSE I AM SELLING THEM.

I'm not here to bash what other people like or don't like - I like cars, most people here like cars, we all have rims, and they are all different.

Last edited:

chill.

we were just giving you a hard time, everybody has opinions

:laugh: bagged, with how busy you are you still swing by silly threads to make someone happy. You are funny.... And to everyone else, just because I swear, does not mean I am mad. Different day.

Back