• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Group Buy: Automatic open/close sunroof w/ lighted switch: round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. rexxdoggy-----PAID
2. csvtpsu-----PAID
3. tsSVT-----PAID
4. R-code ----- PAID
5. Naujcdl
6. Thicknes
7. svtfixer----- PAID
8. Clubdownforce
9. Jazzbo1125
10. locolobo-----PAID
11. AcGcSVT00-----PAID
12. Svt4SVT --- 2 of them.
13. bgrogan
14. Scottydsntknow ----- PAID
15. blast47-----PAID
16. contourspd98-----PAID

These are the people who have paid. I am extending payment until this weekend for the group buy. If payment is not received by then I will be ordering parts anyways.

Thank you. I'll keep everyone posted like always!

Last chance to get in on this group buy

Last chance to get in on this group buy

Ok great can't wait to get this and put it for the summer :cool:

I'm glad to hear that. Since I am only accepting payments until Sunday (this weekend) I am going to be ordering parts on Monday. After the parts come in it should only take me a couple of days to assemble these kits; it takes me a good amount of time to do this so I will have all them shipped out asap!

I'll keep everyone posted. Remember if you're not in the group buy THIS IS THE LAST CHANCE TO GET IN ON THIS!

I am no longer going to be owning a contour so this is most likely going to be the last time that I do this group buy so if you ever are going to want one make sure you jump on this NOW!

Is it too late to get in on this?
I did have a question about it through...
I know with the auto open / close, you cant stop it any where in the middle.
I would like it, if was lighted auto closed only, that way I could open it
to where I wanted and then a one touch close.

Thanks in advance...

Just wanted to make sure I got in on this...

Just wanted to make sure I got in on this...

Hey ConcepTrs913...
Got your pm with the amount due...But no PayPal address.
Just so I've got my info in here...
I'm looking for a lighted auto close switch...
Will keep an eye on my pm's so that I can send $ asap....

Thanks again

alright guys payments are no longer going to be accepted. i am ordering the necessary parts and i assume they'll be here by friday. i will be assembling them as soon as i can so expect them to start being mailed as early as next week/throughout the week.

thanks again guys

The final list

The final list

Here is the final list of people who are in the group buy. If I made a mistake please let me know asap.

1. rexxdoggy
2. csvtpsu
3. tsSVT
4. R-code
5. svtfixer
6. Jazzbo1125
7. locolobo
8. AcGcSVT00
9. Scottydsntknow
10. blast47
11. contourspd98
12. jedssvt

I ordered parts so they should be here within the week. The kits will be going out as early as next week depending on how fast I get the materials and how fast I can assemble the kits and ship them out.

Check here for updates. If you have any questions you can PM me or ask them here.

Awesome, you said you'd include instructions too right? Not that this could be very hard... Just so I know in advance do I have to go dig out my soldering gun or is it a plug and play install?

When I did the group buy last time I included instructions along with the shipping confirmation number. Everyone got these along with you BAD SVT. I will pm you the website address.

As for anyone getting the kit you will get the installation instructions when I ship out the product.

When I did the group buy last time I included instructions along with the shipping confirmation number. Everyone got these along with you BAD SVT. I will pm you the website address.

As for anyone getting the kit you will get the installation instructions when I ship out the product.

got the pm. thx. just installed it. pretty posh:)

This is the last one he is doing IIRC. There is a how-to on how to do this yourself I think... I'm just lazy and his price was reasonable so meh. lol. Mods might want to lock this up as the GB is over?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back