• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Group Buy: Automatic open/close sunroof w/ lighted switch: round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooooooooooooooooo ok I was under the impression that once the thing started closing then it was not going to stop. So you can't just stop it midway then. Not sure why you'd want to... So ok yeah put me down for the lighted auto open/auto close and if you do have an extra dome light le me know.

1. rexxdoggy auto open/close, lighted switch --- 100%
2. csvtpsu --- 100%
3. tsSVT --- 100%
4. R-code --- 100%
5. Naujcdl --- 100%
6. Thicknes --- 100%
7. svtfixer
8. Clubdownforce
9. Jazzbo1125, auto open/close, lighted switch, and likely rear domelight
10. locolobo, lighted auto open/close --- 100%
11. AcGcSVT00
12. Svt4SVT --- 2 of them.
13. bgrogan01
14. Scottydsntknow

This is coming along great guys. I didn't thin there would be that much interest again. I'm happy to get you guys a kit like this because it's a great mod.

***important update***

***important update***

I am now starting to collect payment. Last time I paid for everything up front to make the turnaround time faster, but this time I cannot afford to do that. So this is how it's going to work.

EVERYONE WHO WANTS A KIT EVEN IF YOU'RE NOT ON THE LIST PM ME with your location and I will give a final price with shipping via PMs. I reply extremely fast to PMs so I'll give you a quote rather fast.

The turnaround time is going to consist of collecting money to order the parts, assembling the kits, and shipping them out. I will have my tools again on the 12th of Feb so that's the earliest I will be assembling the kits depending on payments.

Hey I no longer need a rear dome light, I found one from another CEG'r. So if you could reply to my PM with what I need to send you that'd be great.

Last week to get in on this!

Last week to get in on this!

I have PM'd everyone that is on the list. If you didn't get a pm or if you are not on that list and still want one PM me ASAP. I am going to be ordering the parts for all the kits this week.

This is going to be your last chance to get these kits! I am moving on from this platform and probably won't be doing anymore group buys so make sure if you want one to jump on it.

I will be pm'ing everybody my paypal address tonight or tomorrow. Once I get payment from everybody I will order all the parts. I need payment by the 10th or else I will not be ordering enough parts for your kit.

Expect a PM.

1. rexxdoggy-----PAID
2. csvtpsu
3. tsSVT-----PAID
4. R-code
5. Naujcdl
6. Thicknes
7. svtfixer----- PAID
8. Clubdownforce
9. Jazzbo1125
10. locolobo
11. AcGcSVT00
13. bgrogan

1. rexxdoggy-----PAID
2. csvtpsu
3. tsSVT-----PAID
4. R-code
5. Naujcdl
6. Thicknes
7. svtfixer----- PAID
8. Clubdownforce
9. Jazzbo1125
10. locolobo
11. AcGcSVT00
13. bgrogan
14. Scottydsntknow ----- PAID

1. rexxdoggy-----PAID
2. csvtpsu
3. tsSVT-----PAID
4. R-code ----- PAID
5. Naujcdl
6. Thicknes
7. svtfixer----- PAID
8. Clubdownforce
9. Jazzbo1125
10. locolobo
11. AcGcSVT00
13. bgrogan
14. Scottydsntknow ----- PAID

:cool:

~Mike~

I'm awaiting payment from quite a few of you. I only have 6 paid up. I will be sending everyone PM's that haven't sent the money yet. I want to order the parts asap so this week is going to be the last week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back