• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Group Buy: Automatic open/close sunroof w/ lighted switch: round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update

Update

The kits are almost assembled. I'm waiting on delivery of the switches and d79 connectors. They will be shipping out next week / as soon as I get the switches delivered!

The final parts arrived today so they will be shipped starting next week!

I also have three mystique rear dome lights that I had planned on using but won't be anymore so PM me if you want one.

Hotness, looking forward to getting this and installing it with my rear dome. You are PMing us all instructions or are you including them with the kit? I think I asked this before but I forget...

Hotness, looking forward to getting this and installing it with my rear dome. You are PMing us all instructions or are you including them with the kit? I think I asked this before but I forget...

I'll be pm'ing everyone with instructions. It is a website I compiled w/ full step by step (w/ pictures) of how to not only install the kit to your sunroof motor, but to disassemble everything as well.

I'll be pm'ing everyone with instructions. It is a website I compiled w/ full step by step (w/ pictures) of how to not only install the kit to your sunroof motor, but to disassemble everything as well.

Any chance we can get a how-to for the rear dome light, too?

~Mike~

Any chance we can get a how-to for the rear dome light, too?

~Mike~

Since my rear dome light idea didn't take off in the group buy and I no longer have my csvt to make a step by step how to unfortunately I cannot do that how-to. IIRC there was a step by step set of instructions out there for it already.

If any of these switches dont light up for any reason please PM me. I will send you a replacement free of charge. I tested the switches on my car but you never know.

Got mine in 2 days ago. I haven't installed it yet but I'm going to in the next week or so. I have confidence it'll work as advertised.

I just realized something. I plugged the black wire for the lighted switch into the wrong socket in the connector and wasn't paying attention when I plugged it all back in. Is there any extras you can send me or is there a way to get it out? I'm pretty sure I might find it at a store or something, or possibly a junk yard. But I was just wondering before hand. I know I should've paid more attention, but I was too excited when putting it all together that I accidently flipped the connector around and stuck it under the yellow wire instead of the white/blue one. hahah I fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back