• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

[Video]: cruisin' in the contour

really nice exhaust. i like the growl. what setup r u running?

Haha stock! It's the headers dude. But I will be purchasing a tbz dual exhaust with either magna or flowmaster muffs soon...it should be beast.

question, how do you like the fidanza short shifter?

It's awesome. The throws are so short they're trivial. I had mine weld reinforced, so it'll probably never break, too.

heres a thought, why not put the camera between the seat and the headrest...

Does the shifter have a bend like the stock ones do? My obx doesnt and it doesnt feel right at all, and it kinda looks like yours goes to far forward like mine does. I have to bend mine a little.

Body a svt body kit on an se doesn't make it an svt.

I don't know how or why you were saying that. But trust me when i say, don't start making up stuff about cars. You'll never get away with it.

Body a svt body kit on an se doesn't make it an svt.

I don't know how or why you were saying that. But trust me when i say, don't start making up stuff about cars. You'll never get away with it.

Relax, I was making a joke. Besides, I'm pretty sure my se would outrun most SVTs :laugh: (oh i'm sure i'll get :censored::censored::censored::censored: for that!)

I'll mount the camera on the dash next time and post a video :) Mostly it was a boring drive...there were a few twisties in the first minute or so and a sharp 90 degree turn directly afterwards (you can see me drop it into 2nd and squeal the tires out of the turn)

Unless you didnt mention a 3L........

Not like its not possible tho, but you musta been doing a hell of stuff to your SE to outrun a CSVT. Mind you a stock CSVT otherwise ur toast....

- amyn

Unless you didnt mention a 3L........

Not like its not possible tho, but you musta been doing a hell of stuff to your SE to outrun a CSVT. Mind you a stock CSVT otherwise ur toast....

- amyn

I was talking about a stock CSVT. I haven't had my car dynod yet but it should be making a little over 200 at the crank with the modifications I've done.

Back