• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Go out and take some pictures! (CEG 2008 Calendar Reminder)

I have a buddy that owns a digital printing company and I saw how you guys weren't too impressed with last year's quality. He is a HUGE car nut (although he drives a sick G35 Coupe) I will talk to him about prices for a quality calendar if you guys want....

and now i need to learn HDR, haha

Well the thing is that HDR gives an image a great visual effect, but the photos themselves still need to be well thought out and executed. HDR can make a picture look damn good, but it isn't what makes it a good picture. And i'm not trying to hate on HDR by any means, I'm fiddling with it a bit myself.

Well the thing is that HDR gives an image a great visual effect, but the photos themselves still need to be well thought out and executed. HDR can make a picture look damn good, but it isn't what makes it a good picture. And i'm not trying to hate on HDR by any means, I'm fiddling with it a bit myself.

are you calling me a lousy photographer?!!? haha jk, i definately agree with picture quality is needed and i definately want to give HDR a shot and i want to apologize to m!key and maybe pud cause i gave them a hard time about HDR without knowing details about it...because you are right, the pic still needs to be well shot/planned out

are you calling me a lousy photographer?!!? haha jk, i definately agree with picture quality is needed and i definately want to give HDR a shot and i want to apologize to m!key and maybe pud cause i gave them a hard time about HDR without knowing details about it...because you are right, the pic still needs to be well shot/planned out

exactly....your pics are t3h sux0rzzzz hahaha :laugh:

Some test shots I took the other night....

Some test shots I took the other night....

Click for full size
Click for full size
Click for full size

I'm not the best at photography and my camera's far from SLR status...but this is what I got.

calendar1.jpg

(hi res available)

i want to apologize to m!key and maybe pud cause i gave them a hard time about HDR without knowing details about it

thats ok, it happens all the time on the ceg. people will argue with others even when they dont have all the info. i do it constantly.;)

Last edited:

No need to apologize to me, I dont know how to use it I just think its a freaking sick process!

Back