• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Next Florida Meet

Next Florida Meet

• 1 Double Bed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 Double Beds (2 room suite)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Alt are a pain in the butt I have had to put 2 on my car in less than a year. If I was closer I'd lend a hand

Thanks..Yeah i got it all done..Did the 3 ft of extensions from the drivers side..(Thanks Steeda)..I didnt know about that way..

I read a few how-to's but i guess i was looking at the pictures more than reading what was there..You going to be at the Orlando meet Icy

I read a few how-to's but i guess i was looking at the pictures more than reading what was there..You going to be at the Orlando meet Icy
Prob. not I just put a contract in on a house today. I'm not sure how long it will take to get all of it done but I'll be busy with it for a while! I might see what I can do though thats a long drive!

Prob. not I just put a contract in on a house today. I'm not sure how long it will take to get all of it done but I'll be busy with it for a while! I might see what I can do though thats a long drive!

Yeah thats a long drive..Its all worth it tho in the end..

I just looked at the date for this lol. Thats my birthday! I might try to make it. just depend on how fast we can close on our house

Is there any deadline when we should get reservations to the hotel? Sure its still a month away but I don't want get on this the very last minute.

We will be contacting the hotel this week to find out how many rooms we will need to qualify for a discounted rate.
Will post info at that time as to if reservations should be made individually, or as a group.

OK... We need some solid numbers to present to the hotel...

Please add your name to list. Also, if you are not staying overnight and will not require a room, please note that.
If you are sharing a room with another CEG'er, please note that also, or add yourselves as one line (as I did with SVTFlea)...

Thanks....

1. Brent372 / SVTFlea

Last edited:
Well, is sharing a room cheaper? How is the pricing setup? I know the first post says the range but what is the price of each room according to the bed(s)? I'll be staying nonetheless.

1. Brent372 / SVTFlea
2. KerryKool

Rooms range from about $69 (one double bed) to $99 (one king bed) with two double beds being somwhere in between, but once we get an accurate list, we will be contacting the hotel to see what they can do you for us with a possible group rate.

Ok so who here going is the MASTER Contour MECH...Please let me know i posted my problem in the Troubleshooting section so take a look if anyone could help..Thanks..
As far as a room i'll room up with someone hell i'll sleep on a couch like i did last time in Orlando..
1. Brent372 / SVTFlea
2. KerryKool
3.Fordman302

put me down for a king size bed room... fordman, when you go by north port/port charlotte area, we shoudl meet up to drive up in a pack, anyone else coming up 75 from the south for that matter

I'd be willing to share a double bed room w/ someone if it means that it would be cheaper and as long as they're not a snorer. :laugh:

I'd be willing to share a double bed room w/ someone if it means that it would be cheaper and as long as they're not a snorer. :laugh:

Hey good news everyone cars running great..I'll explain what happend at the meet..Hey kerry i'll room up with ya i dont believe i snore if i do just throw a pillow at me..

Back