• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

EGL/WGL Lansing meet

EGL/WGL Lansing meet

• Hooters

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Hall of Fame Cafe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Small Planet

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • BW3's

• Noon

• 1PM

• 2PM

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Different part of the day...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I guess im begenning to think you where right rob.

whats that supposed to mean?
i dont think thats very fair ron, ive talked to you a few times at the end of last week and told you i was unsure of any plans. i didnt talk to you this weekend. i was busy sometimes people need to take a step back and realize i have a full time job a family and a pregnant wife. not to mention all the crap ive got going on all the time dont feel bad if i dont answer when you call. i barely ever do. i dont even know where my phone is most the time and really dont care. you should see what some of my closest freinds have to do to get a hold of me

along with others, it has nothing to do with me or others reading this thread, we did that, it was because the person who wanted to get this meet together did not post a official place and time, so most of us didn't want to travel far if nothing was going on, plain and simple, and im done fighting about it im an adult as well as the rest of you guys we all made mistakes im sure there will be more meets in the future, hopefully they go a little more smoother

I'm sorry but thats just bull. If you bothered to read the thread it was completely clear when and where it was going to be. I didn't show up, but I knew clearly exactly when and where I was supposed to be if my alarm had gone off. SVTMIG did a great job on it, people just didn't post saying they were going except a few people.

The only reason this failed is because people didn't want to go, not because it wasn't planned well. What'd you want him to do? Send out personalized reminders and comfirmations?

and btw scott I sent you multiple text/pm's and called you if you can access a phone or the computer why can't you at least return one call I guess im begenning to think you where right rob.

Don't be dragging me into this.

I can't believe people are getting on SVTMiG because *they* didn't show up. All people around here do is complain how there's no meets. So he actually takes the time to set something up (while getting feedback and suggestions from people who aren't going to show up anyway), posts the place and date and time numerous times in the thread (I know I saw it posted at least twice), and that's not enough notice or confirmation?

And trying to throw a guy under the bus for not planning properly when you were too hung over to make it is just too much... not a very "adult" thing to do, IMO.

whats that supposed to mean?
i dont think thats very fair ron, ive talked to you a few times at the end of last week and told you i was unsure of any plans. i didnt talk to you this weekend. i was busy sometimes people need to take a step back and realize i have a full time job a family and a pregnant wife. not to mention all the crap ive got going on all the time dont feel bad if i dont answer when you call. i barely ever do. i dont even know where my phone is most the time and really dont care. you should see what some of my closest freinds have to do to get a hold of me

sorry I am just very time anal, its one of my very few pet peaves, I apologize if I pissed you off

I'm sorry but thats just bull. If you bothered to read the thread it was completely clear when and where it was going to be. I didn't show up, but I knew clearly exactly when and where I was supposed to be if my alarm had gone off. SVTMIG did a great job on it, people just didn't post saying they were going except a few people.

The only reason this failed is because people didn't want to go, not because it wasn't planned well. What'd you want him to do? Send out personalized reminders and comfirmations?

whatever man say what you want but I did go through the trouble of putting this out to other websites but apparently nobody around here except for a select few want to get together anymore for meets, also may I ask why you didn't show when you said you where planning on going :shrug:

I can't believe people are getting on SVTMiG because *they* didn't show up. All people around here do is complain how there's no meets. So he actually takes the time to set something up (while getting feedback and suggestions from people who aren't going to show up anyway), posts the place and date and time numerous times in the thread (I know I saw it posted at least twice), and that's not enough notice or confirmation?

And trying to throw a guy under the bus for not planning properly when you were too hung over to make it is just too much... not a very "adult" thing to do, IMO.

dude like I said im not gonna drive 120 miles when I don't know for sure if theres gonna be anybody there, thats just plain silly :help:

...SVTMIG did a great job on it, people just didn't post saying they were going except a few people.

I can't believe people are getting on SVTMiG because *they* didn't show up. ...posts the place and date and time numerous times in the thread (I know I saw it posted at least twice), and that's not enough notice or confirmation?

SVTMiG did a fine job with this, you slackers just failed.
Thanks to those who read all the posts...now how 'bout we all get off the rant train. Anybody who didn't show after saying they would owes me a beer.:laugh: j/k

So who's planning the next one?

whatever man say what you want but I did go through the trouble of putting this out to other websites but apparently nobody around here except for a select few want to get together anymore for meets, also may I ask why you didn't show when you said you where planning on going :shrug:

I'm really confused about what your trying to say. In the post just before you were talking about how SVTMiG didn't plan it well enough and didn't post an official date and time, but here your talking about how you helped advertise it on other sites? Then you try and argue against me the exact same thing I said, that people didn't go because they didn't want to. I'm not sure what point your trying to make but it just sounds like your trying to make an excuse for not showing up.

I already said a few times, the only reason I didn't show up was because I slept through my alarm, plain and simple.

so whats your point, you have an excuse for not going and so do I who cares its already over with, geesh!

Ron=drunk
Alex=busy
ub3rduck=overslept

Now get over it and plan another meet that somebody might actually show up at.

finally thank you rob, lets plan a meet in gr, I think we could get enough people to show, hell it don't even have to be just a contour meet I could throw it up on xceedspeed.

finally thank you rob, lets plan a meet in gr, I think we could get enough people to show, hell it don't even have to be just a contour meet I could throw it up on xceedspeed.

Lets do it this summer when I have my more worthwhile troll up here.

pole barn meet, that sounds weird lol

rob we need to get something going, have you figured out if your gonna make it to sz09 yet?

Back