• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Gold Focus SVT Euro Wheels

JesusFreak

Hard-core CEG'er
Anyone know where i can find a set of these besides ebay (been checking there with no luck!)

BAT has them listed as DSC, and they arent on buyfordracing.com! Im lost, anyone ableto help me?

Kyle

i seen a sent for sale on a focus forum. I believe they didnt sell yet either.

*** looked and no golds. But i would say the focus forums would be the best place to find them... eventually

Last edited:
you might try and find an FRPP dealer that has a set in stock or could search national inventory for you---probably your only bet for new.
Try Summit or Jegs? They tend to have some discountinued stuff still in inventory. They had chrome FSVTs in when buyfordracing.com was sold out.
-J

I doubt it.

The only ones that are available in stock are the Euro's in black and dark argent. All other FSVT wheels are listed but they show a 7-10 backorder, which means since they are discontinued, the order will be cancelled when they realize they can't get it.

I had to wait 1 month for a Center Line Storm from them. When I got it, the production date on the box for the wheel was dated 1 week after I made my order with JEGS. So in other words, it was made just for me. No inventory hanging out in a warehouse somewhere.

It's worth a shot though. I almost want to buy the 5-spoke FSVT in Chrome to see if they order will go through, but I just don't have the cash to buy 4 wheels at $313 each. :blackeye:

When I called Centerline about a set of storms, he said oh those will have to be made. I was looking at 19eeeens! :shocked: But the price was a tad over the top. Something like $2100-$2300 ??

they are discontinued. i had an opportunity to get them for 60$ a wheel. contact steve at tousley ford he might have a set left, but i'm almost sure he got rid of them.... he gave such a deal i'm sure someone nabbed them.

they are discontinued. i had an opportunity to get them for 60$ a wheel. contact steve at tousley ford he might have a set left, but i'm almost sure he got rid of them.... he gave such a deal i'm sure someone nabbed them.

If he had a set I would have bought them long, long ago. This is the reason why I bought the rims I have now.

I'll trade anyone my rims for a set of Gold Euro SVT rims anyday....

wheelsxc8.jpg

sidejl1.jpg

Back