• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

interesting autotrader find

for one with original paint with ORIGINAL miles and actually has the things described in the description. sorry i dont see any sheepskin and why would you do that to an SVT anyway!

I spy unpainted SVT logo center caps! :shocked:

Those were only used on the extremely early production E0's. This may be a very low build number!

EDIT: Although the engine plaque is the normal SVT plaque, so maybe not? :shrug:

Last edited:
Cody me and kyle seen this and i laughed about it..The low miles are interesting if its actual miles on the OD.
Paint is whole other world tho..

i posted this ad about a month ago. i cant believe someone would paint a car that color. white ding guards?!

I have lowered the price to $8,000. The mileage is now about 12,050. The car is the SVT model. The VIN is:
1FAFP68G9WK 182438. No accidents. No snow. Call or email if interested. Thanx. Have a good day.

so there we go if anyone cares to check it out.

3725 made on sept 24 1997 the guy asked for my full name and phone number. why would he need that? i must have called for production numbers a thousand times and was never asked for any extra info

Back