• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

To all interested in Spring Zing, my gift to you

AliasJerk

Addicted CEG'er
http://gallery.mac.com/siasjj#100121

^turn up the speakers for this one :D ^

A video I spent a little time putting together, more of a slideshow. But its a teaser video for everybody who is thinking about coming to spring zing, the more the merrier.

This is also a teaser/intro video to what I will be putting together for next year. Last year I wanted to make a really cool video, but lacked the technology to do so. This year I am coming back with a nicer camera, a digital video camera and all new video editing software (Final cut FTW!!!), I will be making a compilation for everybody to enjoy, but will only be avail for purchase through me, price is not set yet but if I could make a rough number it might be around $5-$10 and I am going to try and include AT LEAST an hour of content on this DVD.

So watch my slideshow and consider this as a base line, a starting point for how good the Spring Zing '08 video is going to be

and if anybody liked the song in the video (I love it) its by a group called "Mogwai", the title of the song is "Auto Rock"

Enjoy, its my little treat to you guys.

www.apple.com/quicktime
EDIT: SPECIAL NOTE!!! YOU NEED TO HAVE THE NEWEST VERSION OF QUICKTIME TO WATCH THIS

Lazy people who dont care about video quality click here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SKc3GSQkQ4

Last edited:
Meh. My computer's finky with RAM. I don't want it to freak out because the memory's filled. I'm sure it's cool though!

You obviously have no idea what your talking about.

Cool video jerk, i'll be looking forward to this years video!

Last edited:
Very cool video jared. Loved the song too.

Whos badass turbo SVT was that in the beginning, lol

Edit: Definetely motivation to make time for this year!!!! Thanks

I'm already registered for the dyno... a 7.5... 12 and maybe a 15psi pull if I feel like blowing my car up on the dyno... we'll see

Last edited:
In the begining a picture is backwards. So it looks like the contour svt is a right side driven car:crazy:

Agreeing with pud...that song sucked.

The song rocks, fwiw..

You just have to be able to appreciate something other than a song with "get crunk" or "who dat" in the lyrics... Well, that or death metal.

The song rocks, fwiw..

You just have to be able to appreciate something other than a song with "get crunk" or "who dat" in the lyrics... Well, that or death metal.

Or country:shrug:

Last edited:
Back