• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

EGL/WGL Lansing meet

EGL/WGL Lansing meet

• Hooters

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Hall of Fame Cafe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Small Planet

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • BW3's

• Noon

• 1PM

• 2PM

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Different part of the day...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, for all 5 of us that voted, it looks like Hooters @ 2PM, 1/31/09. I'd like a rough number by this weekend so I can reserve a table. So those of you with the picky people contacts please forward. So........

1. SVTMiG

And P.S. - if there's a good chance you will make it, just say yes. Let's not drag out paragraphs on maybe issues. It's easier to pull back chairs than add them.

And a location...
http://hooters.know-where.com/hooters/cgi/site?site=302&address=&design=default〈=en&mapid=US
I'll throw a post in later on suggestions for driving in, surface street wise for those not familiar.

what can I say im weird like that, and rob you better be going man I don't wanna here any BS where getting hammered damnit!

Yeah, looks slim...5-6? I reserved tables for 6-10 people, but if anybody wants to back out please say so soon. If 3 of us want to meet, I'll still be there. Don't care either way. Just a good excuse to talk things up and enjoy chicken & beer!

I don't know if I'm going now that Bill won't be going. I'll be in GR for the weekend, but the timing doesn't really work out for my trip there or back, and I really don't want to do Flint->GR->Lansing->GR->Flint in less that 48 hours.

Back