• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

The first FI'd Zetec 'tour is back in the family.

hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! not the first but if you want to say that i am coo with it.

Dude, what do you do for a living? You seem to have lots of money and I want in. :laugh:

Yey, Hectors Zetec is back in good hands.:cool:

LOL! No, just in a bunch of debt. :blackeye:

I actually won't have the cash until I return the other one. But that won't be that bad. It should all be taken care of Saturday morning.

BP

Dude, what do you do for a living? You seem to have lots of money and I want in. :laugh:

Yey, Hectors Zetec is back in good hands.:cool:

nice one, that, and percybiguns mondeo, were the inspirations to boost my mondeo.
good to see it back, you got a boosted car now, youll be grinning like a cheshire cat. :)

I should have bought it back.:laugh:

Nah, nice pickup. I knew about it a couple of days ago. I miss it sometimes.....can't believe what the Dbag did to it.:blackeye:

At least, it is in another CEGers hands.

I should have bought it back.:laugh:

Nah, nice pickup. I knew about it a couple of days ago. I miss it sometimes.....can't believe what the Dbag did to it.:blackeye:

At least, it is in another CEGers hands.

What did he do to it? Other than beat it to hell...

Edit: Nevermind, blew a headgasket. At least he replaced the WP and timing belt assembly.

Last edited:
What did he do to it? Other than beat it to hell...

Edit: Nevermind, blew a headgasket. At least he replaced the WP and timing belt assembly.
Didn't need it....did it about 10k before I sold it.:shrug:

I don't know about this car....the car when I sold it had a Mustang GT MAF along with 42# injectors with the chip calibrated for it. I saw in the ad that they replaced it......WHY!?:nonono: the car wouldn't have ran very good or safe with a standard Zetec MAF.

I just talked to the guy. He described himself as a "V8" guy that didn't know anything about "this sport compact, 4 cylinder stuff". :laugh:

I'm guessing that the engine is garbage. He said that the compression on 1 and 4 was about 50psi, and 2 and 3 was about 20psi. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if the rods are bent.

I was just checking car-part.com and I can get a low mile Focus Zetec for about $400. I'm tempted to take this route other than screwing with a 120k engine.

BP

Last edited:
Thats freakin hilarious. He told me the same thing awhile back when he said I offended him by offering him 3k for it.

I think you're the biggest douche bag in the world for buying it, I would have picked it up in a heartbeat for that price. Will make a great DD though.

Congrats Cheesehead

Last edited:
Back