• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

April 21st Meet! Fox Lake, WI FREE ALL YOU CAN EAT STEAK!

Don't worry....I'll have everything on video...since i'm being my video camra....hey this meet "might" end up on "youtube"
Kinda makes me wanna second guess Amanda and I's attendance at this meet! :help:

Also, will hopefully get a chance to look at the starter this weekend. I have the Ford book, so I should be ok. My dad has enough experience with other newer cars, I'm not too worried

Yeah, because I'm sure you're all planning on getting hammered and becomgin unaware of your actions when you have to DRIVE HOME! :rolleyes:

No, I'm not too thrilled at someone posting a vid of me at a meet on youtube...I just don't see the point? :confused: :shrug:

Put A # For How Many Of Each You Want And Your Friends Want

Put A # For How Many Of Each You Want And Your Friends Want

Tell me what you want so I have these thawed for the grillin.

Bacon wrapped fillet:
T-bone:1,
6oz prime cuts:1,
10oz prime cuts:
Hamburger patties:
Brats(beer, onion+garlic, regular):2,

Bacon wrapped fillet:6
T-bone:3
6oz prime cuts:5
10oz prime cuts:12
Hamburger patties:24
Brats(beer): 24

Keep em frozen and deliver promptly to my new apartment, k thanks bye. :cool:

I'll take what I can get for food, if you run out... well I hope there is fast food join close by lol.... ;) I'll see if I can round up some meat or summer sausage or something, or at the very least, I can hook us up with some burger buns, my dad works for Sarah Lee and he's always bringing home extra bread and crap.... so if you need some buns or bread, or dinner rolls, let me know, an I'll see if he can get us some....

Bacon wrapped fillet:3
Hamburger patties:3
Brats(beer, onion+garlic, regular):2,

If ya run out....I got no prom. kicking ya some $$$ for food

I'll take what I can get for food, if you run out... well I hope there is fast food join close by lol.... ;) I'll see if I can round up some meat or summer sausage or something, or at the very least, I can hook us up with some burger buns, my dad works for Sarah Lee and he's always bringing home extra bread and crap.... so if you need some buns or bread, or dinner rolls, let me know, an I'll see if he can get us some....

bring buns! if you can. If not I will grab them. cool

yeah we can have him "Donate" the buns so he can get w/e we would want for the buns. so just tell us how many and i can get em for ya.

You bringin' the new car????

LOL! No, there's no way that I'm going to get it running this week.

What I'm planning on doing is pulling off the JRSC and selling it. That way it will pay for a low mileage Focus Zetec. Plus, I'll have some money left over for forged rods, forged pistons, and ARP hardware. I'm not going to waste time putting money into an engine with 125k on the clock.

The SVT JRSC will go on in it's place running about 15psi of boost. :cool:

I'm actually thinking about skipping the meet now because I'm going to have a new toy to play with. ;)

BP

ANOTHER MEET I HAVE TO MISS!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

It is my godson's birthday party.:eek: He is 7.:cool:

We will be there all night! I am planning on an all day to eve meet. not just for a couple hours, more time for you to get your a$$ up here!

Anyone planning on modding at the meet?

Anyone planning on modding at the meet?

I know NVMYSVT had mentioned pillar gauges.
I will be doing DMD, mystique rear dome light, coil, D'Zusing my mirko, pole roll resistor, mild cleaning and such.

Back