• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

April 21st Meet! Fox Lake, WI FREE ALL YOU CAN EAT STEAK!

blu_fuz

New Member Classroom vulture
[size=2+]BRING CHAIRS! BRING CHAIRS! BRING CHAIRS! BRING CHAIRS! BRING CHAIRS![/size]

Address is:
219 Spring St
Fox Lake, WI 53933

Fox Lake is:
From Madison:hwy 151 North to County Rd A, go left (west), that takes you right to Fox Lake. East side of madison to fox lake is 45 minutes.

From Chi town/milwaukee: 41/45 north, veer left on 41 when 41/45 splits, exit in Allenton to hwy 33, go left (west), 33 hits county Rd A, take a right (north), that takes you to Fox Lake. downtown milwaukee to fox lake is 1hr 40 minutes.

awesome steaks! Here's the menu:
Bacon wrapped fillet mijion(spelling)
T-bone
6oz prime cuts
10oz prime cuts
Hamburger patties
Brats(beer, onion+garlic, regular)
Beef Jerky
Baked potatoes
Corn Nibblets
Beer Menu:
honey weis
berry weis
miller light
budweiser
bud light

no cost to anyone, you just have to get there, and it is all you can eat!

Meet starts at 9:00am and goes until you want to leave. If you have modding to do, you might want to get there earlier...

Last edited:
Sorry, can't make it. Of all the days to have to work a Saturday throughout the year, that's the lone day. Moving our Janesville location into our New Berlin location, I'll be on the road moving product all day.
Thanks for the invite.

come on down! I also need my oil pressure gauge hooked up. I did the volt and a/f ratio already, piece of cake! I will give ya a hand. I have the electrical tools you need too.

new to the CEG Forums

new to the CEG Forums

Hi There,

I live in Madison and drive a 95 SE. What exactly are you doing in Fox Lake? I am very new to this group.

Sincerely,

Johnny T.

Dude, Joe doesn't know what he's doing, but he's funny as hell when he's doing it!

Come out to a meet man...You'll have a blast.

Last edited:
Back