• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

April 21st Meet! Fox Lake, WI FREE ALL YOU CAN EAT STEAK!

Maybe I'll save some of my mods for the meet. I'll be getting my Nima UDP's by then and I also have some other goodies that have been sitting in my trunk as I've been collecting them, like a hood lift kit and polished aluminum stuff:cool:

I'll see whats going on next saturday. I'm gonna be working but I might try to make it up there in the afternoon. Free meat and beer sounds good to me.

come on down tony. plenty of food and there is some beer. when the beer runs out, you are on your own!

Is there a Sonic Restaurant anywhere near the meet?

I thin Gris is off and i'd love to take her, plus she saw a Sonic Commercial on TV and now won't leave me alone about it!

Last edited:
Okay, My bro and I should have most of the buns for brats an burgers covered, also we will be bringing some chips as requested.

Are we going to do a drive sometime Saturday, because that would be fun I'd think...

I have an extra set of d'zus too, in case you don't have any...

we installed my Mirko this afternoon.... we just used 2 screws and washers that came with the kit... its exactly how M!key's was mounted so I just did the same.

For us "Madison Area" peeps : are we going to meet up somewhere on Saturday and caravan to the meet together? If so, lets plan a time and a place soon please. :)

we installed my Mirko this afternoon.... we just used 2 screws and washers that came with the kit... its exactly how M!key's was mounted so I just did the same.

For us "Madison Area" peeps : are we going to meet up somewhere on Saturday and caravan to the meet together? If so, lets plan a time and a place soon please. :)

I got directions printed out already in my car, I have a meeting @ BBY 7am - 9am, not sure if my bro is coming up friday night or saturday afternoon.... I would be up for a drive though... I was planning on picking up my tools after the meeting and then stopping in SP to get some chips at Sentry's before heading out... If you want to plan something, let me know, I'll see what I can do...

One more thing

If anyone as an electric sander, I'll kick ya some $$$ if let me use it to remove a "paint spot" from my right-front passinger door.

bwahahahahahahahaha

bwahahahahahahahaha

One more thing

If anyone as an electric sander, I'll kick ya some $$$ if let me use it to remove a "paint spot" from my right-front passinger door.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHA that just brought back a memory of hector at Mikeys a few years back. Joe you where there.

One more thing

I have grinders and an orbital sander. whatever you need is probably here. use it for free unless you break it :-0!

As for bringing other foods / drinks - we should be alright. I have the meat, potatoes, beer, soda, charcoal, OOOOOOOHHHHHHH

BRING CHAIRS WITH! BRING CHAIRS WITH! BRING CHAIRS WITH!

Back