• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

April 21st Meet! Fox Lake, WI FREE ALL YOU CAN EAT STEAK!

Bacon wrapped fillet:2
T-bone:
6oz prime cuts:
10oz prime cuts:
Hamburger patties:1
Brats(beer, onion+garlic, regular):2

I would love to go for a drive, but after the meet my car is making a trip to get its clutch fixed and possibly my Roush rear sway bar installed.

Last edited:
Now why would you say such a thing? :shrug:

Well due to the fact that you told Wes that you were going, then you told me you weren't sure what you were doing, usually means that people from our town are not going to make it usually...

If your going to go though, better buzz Wes and find out when he's leaving that way you can roll together...

Last edited:
when we rollin on Saturday and where are we meeting?

I might be going alone now so that means I definately want to caravan there and back.

fine by me if that works for everyone else???

I'm assuming you meant my place... if not, whoopsie.

otherwise we can meet at my joint.. head twards Sun Prairie and grab more peeps too?

let me know..

yea i meant your place.. Holy hell josh your comming!?!

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSTIVA!!!!!!!!! Representin!

Only for a while maybe an hour or two, i've got a lot of work to do....might bring some of the latest projects to show off a little

fine by me if that works for everyone else???

I'm assuming you meant my place... if not, whoopsie.

otherwise we can meet at my joint.. head twards Sun Prairie and grab more peeps too?

let me know..

I can meet your guys in SP (where I live) if you want to or Cottage Grove, doesn't matter to me.... NVMYSVT you still got my cell number, or do I need to give you a call.... My morning meeting will be done @ 9am over @ BBY, so 11 works perfect for me, can get my bro probably arranged to roll with us as well maybe, depending on when he gets up here...

Blu... you want to post a list of all who's coming so far so we got a head count for food and the likes...

I dont have your number anymore and ummm... I cant remember your first name anymore... :(

who's all meetin at my joint?

M!key, wanna meet at my place too?

Back