• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Allen in the off season.

nerf football youve got to be kidding thats really really sad.

I was throwing the nerf with a really cute Hawaiian girl that liked me (& vice-versa) . The grass was wet , she was a terrible football thrower , it went down the hill , I went after it & slipped . When I slipped , I went backwards & my elbow hit , shoving my arm/collarbone up & it went SNAP ... it hurt - REALLY bad . So I got to visit a hospital near Indiana , PA ... while I was there , ya know ;) .

I was throwing the nerf with a really cute Hawaiian girl that liked me (& vice-versa) . The grass was wet , she was a terrible football thrower , it went down the hill , I went after it & slipped . When I slipped , I went backwards & my elbow hit , shoving my arm/collarbone up & it went SNAP ... it hurt - REALLY bad . So I got to visit a hospital near Indiana , PA ... while I was there , ya know ;) .

That sucks!
Did she at least stick around to make ya feel better? ;)

Allen, care to give me the directions to this so called "Not All" group of women?

...and no I don't want a plane ticket to Korea/Japan. :laugh:

(was years ago - don't exactly remember) . .

Nothing happened or you would have remembered. :D

Careful, I hear Chris loading her gun...;)

It's always loaded. :)

Allen, care to give me the directions to this so called "Not All" group of women?

...and no I don't want a plane ticket to Korea/Japan. :laugh:

Italy, my friend, Italy. She'll cook, clean and be at your service 24/7.

You're young yet, have fun, worry about the other stuff later.

Why would they want to kick your arse? You be nice to them and they cook, clean, do your laundry, iron,....

LMAO! These threads keep taking nose dives. :D

Most is the key word. ;)

Back