• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Da Bears

hetfield

or hetfeild
I just wanted to say that as a Packers fan from up nort der eh I think that this might just be the year for the Bears to take it all the way. I said last year that they just needed to fix some holes on offense, and it looks like they did just that; having Grossman back being the biggest improvement. I'd really like to see a Bears/Colts Superbowl in February. I know the Pack won't be any kind of roadblock for you this year, though :(

Did Tim Treadwell suit up for the Seahawks as an offensive lineman last night, that the Bears mauled and ate him?

Walter Jones did not fare much better. (How many sacks did Jones give up all of last season?) Lovie's preference for fast defensive linemen sure played out well last night.

And Ron Turner's offense: It once made Erik Kramer look like a star. Grossman has more talent than Kramer did, and has a better team around him.

Now if I could only find a good italian beef sandwich out here...

Go Bears!! I'm moving back to Chicago some time next year. I cant wait to get out of this he** hole ;)

Funny story: I bought some new OEM headlights for my car and when i looked at the shipping label, they came all the way from Joe Madden Ford in Downers Grove. Thats where I originally bought the car. I call it Destiny, HA

It would be fun to go to a Contour meet up there sometime!

They are def. a better team, but I feel the same thing will happen yet again. Da Bears will win the divison, get a 1st round bye, will lose one of the next 2 games. I am willing to make a bet. Their defense is awesome, their offense HAS improved greatly because of grossman, but he doesnt have enough experience to pull of wins in the playoffs when all other teams are playing their top game....just my opinion of course

Right now I can't find a team in the WHOLE NFL that is playing at the Bears caliber. We will see what happens.:laugh:

Love Da Bears!!! I went to the sunday night game against the Seahawks. One of my friends is good friends with #55 Lance Briggs. So all I can say is... we had killer seats! 18 rows up from the 35 yard line. I also got to meet alot of the players wifes. Boy they had the biggest diamond rings I have ever seen! I also got to meet Jermaine Dye from the Chicago white sox. That was okay cause Im a Cubs fan!!!

thats cool... briggs had a spectacular game.

XRT has a contest going on right now to go on a fishing trip with Urlacher

we have Packers Season tickets... I dont go though because I could give a squirt less about sports unless its Hockey!
:nonono: What a shame...you're missing out on a once in a lifetime experience. It's not everyday that you get Packers season tickets!! The waiting list is some odd YEARS long!! :laugh:

:nonono: What a shame...you're missing out on a once in a lifetime experience. It's not everyday that you get Packers season tickets!! The waiting list is some odd YEARS long!! :laugh:

So true!!!! I hope someone is using them. You should sell them here!!! Im a huge bears fan but you have to respect Favre.

the man either goes or we sell them... he and I normally take turns selling the un-used tickets at work every year.

Even as sucktastic as the Packers are this year we both have people beating our door down asking to buy what we dont go to. And get this, we sell them at face value unlike hundreds of others who own season tickets...

I'll keep the people on here in mind the next time we have a set we wont be using... :)

I know the man is going this Sunday for sure.

the man either goes or we sell them... he and I normally take turns selling the un-used tickets at work every year.

Even as sucktastic as the Packers are this year we both have people beating our door down asking to buy what we dont go to. And get this, we sell them at face value unlike hundreds of others who own season tickets...

I'll keep the people on here in mind the next time we have a set we wont be using... :)

I know the man is going this Sunday for sure.

Thats cool at least some one is using them. Keep me in mind next time.

Now 5-0. The next 3 games look like Ws waiting to happen. Then in November, the three away games vs. the Giants, Jets and Patriots. Then mostly home games to finish the regular season. Barring injuries, the Giants and Patriots look like the only hurdles against running the table. Old guys from the no-loss Miami team should start their cursing now.

It is so sweet that they are doing well. But lets just take one game at a time. Remember the colts last year.

Back