• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

lil whore after wash..

2slowtour

CEG'er
It was a nice afternoon today so i decided to give my baby a wash.. she is coming along really nice and she is treatin me good. lol

ok so far she has 120,547 miles on her .. i take good care of her .. just a couple little things that i need to fix.. bumper sag.. sunroof cover .. and the antena ..

so far she has

17s
Bat short ram intake
Trubenz magnaflow with SS tips.
gutted cats , with BAT y pipe.
B&M short shifter
and a couple other little things

coming next week .. 8000k HID kit i know i know im going to hear some flaming from someone but i think they look sweet. amber yellow fogs.
ST220 intake manifold emblem... :)

let me know what you guess think im open for some tips and opinions..

Picture041.jpg

Picture042.jpg

Picture038.jpg

Picture039.jpg

Picture040.jpg

Picture044.jpg

Picture043.jpg

Looks Good!

I like how you parked your car in the middle of the street to take some quick beauty shots. :laugh:

It's all good though, looks like a nice quiet street. :cool:

yeah its a nice .. right before i toke those pictures. some dude got pulled over for running the stop sign down the street hahhaah

Damn, that reminds me of my car when I first started modding. Make sure you take pics of the HID's whne you get them, screw the flamers.

mmmm sexay , love the rims

EDIT: just noticed my post count hasn't changed for the last few posts, hmm anyone know whats going on with that?

Back