• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Allen in the off season.

Pen_Two

Is not easliy amused.
biker_dude.jpg

The kid in the stroller is probably saying..."mommy, can't you get that dork off the panda? I wanna play."

Really, with the helmet on you can't tell if that's Sal or Allen. :shrug:

:laugh:

My friend and I went to the school playground once (I was a lot younger ;) ), she had just finished a raspberry milkshake and decided to play on one of those rides. She barfed up pink milkshake all over the front of the pig she was riding.
I was ROFLMFAO!

Glad I could help. ;)

She was barfing and I stood there hysterically laughing at her. We went back to school and that was one piece of equipment she never went on again.

Nope. I laugh every time I see one of those things.
The same girl fell off the see-saw and broke her collar bone. She never went on any of the playground equipment again. :laugh:

I am ROTFLMAO now :D :D !!!

I know all about breaking a collar bone - it hurts like hell ! I broke mine throwing football .

I forgot about the see-saw incident at first. She used to stand there at recess. Guess I can't blame her. Barfing and broken bones= F' those rides. :laugh:

broke mine on my birthday riding motorcross

My buddy got run over during a motor-cross event, broke his leg. That was freaky to watch. Some guy purposely ran into him and knocked him off his bike, the guy behind couldn't stop and ran right over his leg, broke it bad. It was his b'day too. Had to have surgery and spent a few days in the hospital. :(

My buddy got run over during a motor-cross event, broke his leg. That was freaky to watch. Some guy purposely ran into him and knocked him off his bike, the guy behind couldn't stop and ran right over his leg, broke it bad. It was his b'day too. Had to have surgery and spent a few days in the hospital. :(

a friend of mine, she's on the girls team at my gym, her brother got into a moto-cross accident.. or something dirt bike related, like last month, and he's now paralyzed from neck down :(, and he was gooood, like he was going pro. i don't know details about what happened tho.. but he's home now, which is good.

My dad broke his collar bone along with 4 ribs when he crashed his bike a few years back. That was a scary day. My mom was waiting in line for concert tickets and didnt want to go alone so my sister and i went with her and we got the call that my dad was in an accident. My brother was the first to know and then he called us to tell us. So now im never allowed to drive/ride a motorcycle again(well until im an adult that is) which stinks cause i liked riding.

nerf football youve got to be kidding thats really really sad. although my friend in kindergarden was picked up by a big bully and thrown on a rock and broke his collarbone.

Back