• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

You're invited: Saturday Jan 16th

frenchblueC2

amusé par les flatulences
Party at our house! A special celebration exclusive to CEGers :)
January 16th
7:00 pm til we're unconscious

Bring yourself, bring a friend
Bring your favorite drink or snack
(we'll have plenty of food and drink for all as well)

Please park at the bottom of the hill/driveway and enter through the garage.

Last edited:
I can't guarantee I'll be there, but will try. It will be good to see you guys.

quick, call computer room with air mattress!
:laugh:
Got it! Computer room with air mattress is mine!!!

But will I get trampled during the nigh when the addicted rush for the computer for their midnight CEG fix?
He can't call anything. Any other member will just blitz his spot using CEG Seniority/Mod powers. We have three mods in NE, remember that! :laugh:
But Kimmeh has teh Admin powers. ;)

We don't actually use the computers in that room anymore.
They're dinosaurs and we haven't taken the time to backup the data we need and toss them out.
Now we either mess with the PS3 network downstairs or lug the laptop to whereever we need it.

I think wannabe will get overridden because he'll back out last minute without a ride. ;) :laugh:
(sorry, I couldn't resist a dig)

We don't actually use the computers in that room anymore.
They're dinosaurs and we haven't taken the time to backup the data we need and toss them out.
Now we either mess with the PS3 network downstairs or lug the laptop to whereever we need it.

I think wannabe will get overridden because he'll back out last minute without a ride. ;) :laugh:
(sorry, I couldn't resist a dig)
Ahhh, understood....

As far as your dig is concerned, :p

I'm TRYING to arrange something with Ian, but he won't answer my last PM. I even offered hom a ride so we could sit in comfortable seats and I could show off the Forkass:cool:

You should do that soon. My parents waited too long, and the hard drive died before the data could be properly backed up.
I have a USB IDE enclosure if you want to borrow it.

awaiting more details as to what the game plan is. If I go, dibs on computer room. Sorry wannabe, but yeah. :D

Back