• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I finally got around to washing the 'tour...

CoolBlackSE99

CEG'er
And I finally got around to re-painting the brake calipers yesterday
These are the first pictures I've taken since I got the rear suspension fixed too, both struts went bad and one of the springs was broken. The springs are only 3 weeks old so they haven't quite settled yet and the rear sits up a little higher than the front does. Of course it doesn't help the pictures that my driveway isn't level either, lol

Front:
800261_33_full.jpg

Rear:
800261_34_full.jpg

A full shot of the side:
800261_32_full.jpg

It does look real sharp...but yes, it seems really jacked up in the rear. What wheels are those?

Hey man even a subtle drop will make the car look complete. You don't have to slam it. :cool: Looks good.

Car looks good! I HIGHLY recommend some tire shine/wet. Cheap and it does wonders for that off-black color :)
Yeah, I have a big can of tire shine but I forgot to take it to my parents' house when I went for the weekend and washed/waxed my car and took pics :eek:

As for the tint, I didn't want to give the cops another reason to pull me over, they already dislike my loud exhaust (magnaflow 18" res, no mufflers) and tinted tails. I also really wanted to lower it with a BAT kit, especially when I found out the right rear spring was broken and both struts were blown, but at the time I thought that I would have more issues with rubbing, so I just fixed what was broken and since the springs and struts in the rear are all new, I won't be replacing them anytime soon. My next project is to install MSDS headers I ordered from Nautilus Performance and after that probably a couple of mufflers to kill the rasp/drone I know I'm going to get, and tips, because my current 1 year old "PepBoys special" chrome tips are rusted inside and out...

Thanks again for the comments :cool:

find yourself some hookers down in the "golden triangle"....dispose of them in your trunk:laugh:

Back