• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

You're invited: Saturday Jan 16th

Whoa whoa whoa! You're so much more n00b than he is! Who the eff do you think you are!? :help:

:laugh:

what? your gonna side with a CT member and not a MA brother? I thought we were bros, bro. :blackeye:

:laugh:

wait...air mattress? I'll pass, thats all you wannabe. I hate air mattresses...

well after air mattress, the remaining choices are floor, couch or bathtub. heh
Or you could brave the sketchy Firebird motel down the road (next door to the brand new Fairfield Inn) ;)

You should do that soon. My parents waited too long, and the hard drive died before the data could be properly backed up.
I have a USB IDE enclosure if you want to borrow it.

yeah I'm fairly certain that's what's up with my old hd. That's kind of why I haven't done anything yet. I'm afraid to discover the truth.
Unfortunately there are masses of great pics on there that will all be lost. :(

yeah I'm fairly certain that's what's up with my old hd. That's kind of why I haven't done anything yet. I'm afraid to discover the truth.
Unfortunately there are masses of great pics on there that will all be lost. :(

Kim, if I come to the meet, we can yank out the hard drive and I'll see what's going on with it. If it's bad, I have data recovery software that I use on bad hard drives.

icon_cheers.png

All this calling of rooms has me laughing as I just picture a massive pile of partially clothed bodies twisted and passed out on the living room floor. :cool:

Last edited:
it's mostly just a joke stemming from how the last few times we had something going on up this way, Brapple responded first, so I would tell everyone else that he has dibs on the spare room.

Back