• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Weekend AutoX pics

todras

Pretty fly for a white guy *cowbell*
Someone shot these on Sat. of my car in action. His shutter was a little slow but cool pics none the less.
orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

ML081855.jpg

No skid plate. Worthless IMO. I just fix the chips every 6 weeks or so. My pads are new. I don't know why my car made that noise at SZ on the track. Only time I've ever heard it.

I like that your car looks good and you drive the crap out of it too. Teach me how to be so brave.... :D

No skid plate. Worthless IMO. I just fix the chips every 6 weeks or so. My pads are new. I don't know why my car made that noise at SZ on the track. Only time I've ever heard it.

We all know it was just you screaming at the top of your lungs hoping you don't die in a fiery wreck.

Killer pics Todd, I want to try and get into this but I need to find out when all the events are here. Looks fun man. What kind of brake pads are you running?

Killer pics Todd, I want to try and get into this but I need to find out when all the events are here. Looks fun man. What kind of brake pads are you running?
prob the ceramics that come with the baer kit:shrug: lol
I used to have an RX7 just like the one in the background of the last pic, fun car.
Looks like you had a blast! I would like to give that a shot sometime.

Actually I wonder how it will go when I show up in the SVT. In my red turbo mx6 the announcers joked about how I was obviously taking care of such an old car and in my white turbo 626 hatchback they joked about giving grandma the car.

Actually the Stazi specials. Bendix Ti's. Not a hardcore pad but a good all around pad. I recall having KVR's back in the day and they don't work in the rain very well. Funk that noise.

Back