• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

You're invited: Saturday Jan 16th

Sunderland is south of Worcester, right?
Google Maps changed their algorithm several months ago and now they suck at locating addresses. That particular Sunderland is a village inside Worcester.
Sunderland MA is just south of Greenfield.

[whine] I wanna goooooooooo [/whine]

I actually tried looking at bus prices for you. I think it'd take like 4 hours and the price was a bit over $100 roundtrip to Lowell. blech

What time is Amy working on Saturday?

speaking of wannabe, where the heck has he been?

Ian, if you can get closer to the Pike I can bring you but I'm not driving to freaking Sunderland. Should have moved to Southwick.

oh sweet, you're coming.
That would work out well if Ian can get dropped off somewhere convenient for you.
You so nice. I won't tell the other pirates, I promise.

Amy's working 5-11 at night on Saturday. It's too hectic for me to try and get up there, and on top of the stress I'm in right now, I'd like to relax Saturday and get some stuff done. Need to do some cleaning in the apartment.

Amy's working 5-11 at night on Saturday. It's too hectic for me to try and get up there, and on top of the stress I'm in right now, I'd like to relax Saturday and get some stuff done. Need to do some cleaning in the apartment.

what better way to blow off stress than drinking with friends?

clean apartment in morning, catch ride in afternoon, arrive Manch 7 pm, relax with beer in your belly all evening. Done!

Back