• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Your "SZ get ready" list - start now so you don't run out of time!

Just got home from an 11 hour night at the shop.

Huge thanks to Greg (Silverfrost) for all his help, the car is really coming together nicely, really hoping to have something nice put together by SZ.

Just got home, that's another 12 hours, and i haven't even gotten to the dash yet. I will say this interior will be hot, and well worth the trouble it's caused me.

I'd still be there if i wasn't going out tonight. Wonder how early i'll wake up tomorrow and punish myself some more....

Unfortunately household responsibilities have me staying home today....turns out, dished start to stink up your whole house when you neglect them to go to the garage every day instead. I might get out there for a little while, but it's become clear that this is more than a weekend project at this point. It will be complete by next weekend though, and the first weekend in may i've got the trunk build scheduled.

Just got home from an 11 hour night at the shop.

Huge thanks to Greg (Silverfrost) for all his help, the car is really coming together nicely, really hoping to have something nice put together by SZ.

thanks for the props. sucks to be leaving next week. wish i could witness the whole build. she's lookin pretty sexy :drool:

If I take the SVT, it will turn 100k on the trip. :cool: I'm at 97500 right now.

I did a 100k maintenance with aircougar this weekend. Discovered the accessory belt tensioner is going bad. Changed MTX fluid with Royal Purple, now it shifts like slicing through warm butter. Surprisingly noticeable. Car should be all set for the trip, knock on wood.

I have a few speakers cutting in and out so I want to investigate the wiring again, but it's not necessary.

The REVISED/UPDATED List:

1. Install SS brake lines and Cobra brakes

4. Change oil & Rear Gear oil
5. Install rear "cover" in trunk setup

7. Buy and install new corner lenses
8. Find and install some Envoy fog lights(if time/$$$$$ permits)
9. Get her cleaned and packed up

Almost 1/2 way done.....brakes going on this weekend(hopefully)

my car got backed into in my freaking driveway the other day so that is going to put me majorly behind now. they better get the paint fixed in time or im going to be mad lol.

my car got backed into in my freaking driveway the other day so that is going to put me majorly behind now. they better get the paint fixed in time or im going to be mad lol.

Learn to drive and these things wouldn't happen:laugh:

Back