• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Yes I'm a whore!

There's eleventy billion good headlights at the U Pullit here in Buffalo that I can probably snag for dirt cheap Rob.
Looks great btw.

It is a freaking blast to drive!!! I love it, I'm in love with it. Everytime I get in it and turn the key, I have a smile from ear to ear. And as far as the local seen, it holds its own.. kinda sleeperish when someone pulls up next to be rev'ing it up thinking they are all hot until I let them hear the RFL (real fu**ing loud) BOV. Hehehe, great way to spend a couple grand.

There's eleventy billion good headlights at the U Pullit here in Buffalo that I can probably snag for dirt cheap Rob.
Looks great btw.

not if i get to them first! muahahahaha. i was gonna go today to pick up a couple sets so i can hightower them and sell them. looks like i have to wait until next monday. tomorrow is prom, saturday and sunday i work all day :(

Sweet that you got it running burt. Just needs new lights and new wheels and tires.

Unless I can find a trade or something for the wheels, they aren't going anywhere. Dont feel like having two sets then trying to sell them off. I don't think they are that bad anyway, kinda go with the car. I will get some more vids out once I work a couple bugs out of it. I'm not driving it all that much right now.

I'm not worried about any of that crap. If I wanted a racecar I would have bought something RWD. I did the turbo to make a more enjoyable car, not a stripslut. K thanks, now drop it.

Yeah because you can see that my tires are bald in those pics, right? Actually yeah, ok now I can see the tire in the third pic a little bit... :rolleyes: Somebody is smart.

I can see a car that rides on tires.. hence there are tires there.

It has been stated that they are bald.

You're a whiney little punk.

Back