• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My car, new pics of nothing new...

very very nice! I was thinking of pics of the car a little further back, thats when you really see the "Z" in the cutoff, thats what im curious about..

You realize I've been taking pictures for you at "real time"

DSC_6181.jpg

Dion, did you dye those door panels yourself? I know you messed wtih your svt seats at one point. You wouldnt happen to remember what kind of clear was on it? Maybe satin, gloss, or high gloss?

lol dion i wrote 10 stupid... because you have to type 10 characters to have a full post or something

your car is simply beautiful. i am not going to lie, when i first found CEG i saw your car and i was in awe; still am! then engine, suspension, wheels, headlamps, harness bar, center console i didnt know where to begin my modifications. i remember when i was first interested in modifications i would consistantly look back at your car, read up on posts (and if you remember i think i contacted you about your bar, cf, seats, rails, probably something else too lol).

i would be really happy to see this car one day. thanks doin for the updates and all the info you have given me personally.

-ary

This comes from a guy that has access to an Elise, right? LOL...I have to bring my car to more Contour gatherings. Maybe we can organize a meet at FFF again this year. I went with a bunch of the SHO guys last year.

thats awesome! what bulbs are you running?? lol (I wont flame I swear) :)

8000k H9's. I literally shopped for a plug and play system.

amazing SVT!! what wheels are those?

Team Dynamics "Monza" in 18x8's.

still looks great dion. And that has to be the nicest looking heatshield that ive seen. What did you make it out of?

Dude, that heat shield came from a group buy several years ago where the guys making them started to flake out and ran with everyone's money. I got lucky and got mine before they ran. It's made of aluminum, one piece, riveted at certain seams. It's a nice piece that fits fairly well. I put it on after I got back from ADC from my tuning session.

Absolutely beautiful!!!!

"That's Hot!"

Thanks guys, it's taken years (Jim should know) to get it where it's at.

Dion, did you dye those door panels yourself? I know you messed wtih your svt seats at one point. You wouldnt happen to remember what kind of clear was on it? Maybe satin, gloss, or high gloss?

I did dye them myself. I dyed them over 5 years ago, with a spray dye I bought at Pep Boys. I took the door panels and lower panels/glove box from the dash and masked off what I didn't want painted. Let it sit for a day and put them back in. I never cleared it, so it's always been a satin finish. The seats are still in the garage, still dyed as well, but that kit I used was a brush on kit that took a little longer to do. It worked fairly well, but started to show a little wear before I went to the SRD's.

nice. do you have any idea about how much it cost?

I do, but you'd have to contact them, as I had mine made over 2 years ago. I don't even know if they would still do it, but he told me he kept the dimensions just in case.

Dion,

Do you still have the DTMs? I think I like them best on your car.

By the way, how far do you live from Walnut Creek; I have to go up there to pick up my SVT in a few weeks and if you live close I'd like to drop by.

DT.

Dion,

Do you still have the DTMs? I think I like them best on your car.

By the way, how far do you live from Walnut Creek; I have to go up there to pick up my SVT in a few weeks and if you live close I'd like to drop by.

DT.

I still have the DTM's. I love those wheels. I just got a screaming deal on the Monza's so I decided to get them and change the look.

I'm nowhere close to Walnut Creek. If you're from Fresno, I'm actually closer that way, because I live about 20 minutes east of Pasadena.

These aren't cheap guys. I checked their website and the pre-made bolt-ins for WRX's are $350 a pop. Not saying you guys can't do it, but with CEG money, no one can afford it haha

you have a point but the a few people hear will spend the money. i know i would/will

Like an idiot I looked at MapQuest after I posted...

I just wanted to show you my Recaros after they are upholstered.

Back