• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Yes I'm a whore!

Jesus christ, I feel like I'm argueing with a second grader.

Obviously this thread has run its course, now its time for the handful of morons to come in and get it locked.

I think people just hat'n on ur ride cause they aint got a turbo. I think they are the whiney *****es. Oh yeah and those rims aint that bad. those are hte ones I almost got when I got mine. But hten I seen the konig troubles and got those. THey hot

I think your english could use some work :cool:. Im not... 'hating' I just dont like his rims. I do have a turbo, albeit not on the car yet, does that allow me to have an opinion?

Rob, you could probably sell your wheels to a 'baller' like contour2gqqqqqq and afford a set of euros, that would look good with your CF hood.

I think people just hat'n on ur ride cause they aint got a turbo. I think they are the whiney *****es. Oh yeah and those rims aint that bad. those are hte ones I almost got when I got mine. But hten I seen the konig troubles and got those. THey hot

Yeah homey, i be recken you big pimpen especially when you ridden dirty yoo. I hopeing i can tlak lik u 1 dai yo. Man you are teh bomb diggetey homie g striaght threw the cpt. Yor comments meen the world tooo mmeee geee. Thaks for upping my self esteeam.:laugh:

Now you see what im saying they raciest and "hat'n". Yeah buttmonkey or w/e ur name is you can have a opinion but damn I think everyone and their momma done said something bout his balled tires so why keep run'n ur cocktrap? Oh I know its cause you have no life and you have nothing better to do. See this is why i pretty much stay on FCO cause they's a bunch of dik in the booty azz cry babies that have nothing better to do but run their mouth piece cause someone has something better than them. SO they got to pick apart what they dont like about someones shiot. Instead of just saying" thats nice but I would have done this a lil dif" but no./ They ahve to be pecker heads about it. So now what? Ewww ur all going to cybergang someone and try to make them mad cause they done stepped on ur toes. F yall sissies get a life. Oh yeah and to the last dude ur rides sick as hell! I would have put dif rims but its still straight!

wtf u talking about?

Now you see what im saying they raciest and "hat'n". Yeah buttmonkey or w/e ur name is you can have a opinion but damn I think everyone and their momma done said something bout his balled tires so why keep run'n ur cocktrap? Oh I know its cause you have no life and you have nothing better to do. See this is why i pretty much stay on FCO cause they's a bunch of dik in the booty azz cry babies that have nothing better to do but run their mouth piece cause someone has something better than them. SO they got to pick apart what they dont like about someones shiot. Instead of just saying" thats nice but I would have done this a lil dif" but no./ They ahve to be pecker heads about it. So now what? Ewww ur all going to cybergang someone and try to make them mad cause they done stepped on ur toes. F yall sissies get a life. Oh yeah and to the last dude ur rides sick as hell! I would have put dif rims but its still straight!

First off, I have reading comprehension at a level that far exceeds the 2 members of your family that graduated high school and it still took me 10 minutes to read that garbage.

If you read the thread (I'm not sure you can so ill point it out for you) I never said anything about his tires, I just said that he should sell his rims because i think something else would look better.

This is where i add some funny insults like cocktrap, sissies, shoit, and misspell some more words, but you've done that so well I don't need to!

Have fun on FCO, come back when you know how CEG works. Robs a big boy, he knows were messing with him and he can handle it.

If contour2gq doesn't watch his language he's going to get a one way trip back to FCO riding the Banned Wagon.
-Mark (CEG Admin)

Well excuse me **** for brains but I didnt know I was writing a report and had to go back and fix my "misstypes" And excuse me if ebonices is considered a actual language and "shiot" and its far beyond ur smartness. I thought you would have been smarter than that since you know ur all smart and all lol.And buttmokey I wasnt just refurring to "ur" remarks so dont take it personal and all seeing as how ur probably a test tube baby I know you got a pretty big chip on ur shoulder, Maybe you should go make some more booboo azz headlight

Stop being a retard, if you weren't directing your retarded comments at me then stop talking dirty to me. Your mom likes it, but I dont

I guess ur not gifted dominic. And omg here we go with the 1980's momma jokes. Lets get off moms cause I just got off urs. How old are you old man?>

Ohhh they want to talkall this shiot and then cry about someone language lol what a bunch of panzies lol

Actually you should've read the rules prior to coming here, specifically dealing with language.
CEG Admin said:
4. Posts containing vulgar, profane, abusive, racist or hateful language or expressions, epithets or slurs, text, photographs or illustrations in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature will be deleted and actions may be taken against the originator. Attempts to defeat the built-in censor will be met harshly.

Rules are posted, at the top of every forum and I suggest you follow them because one more post like the ones above and you'll be gone for good.
-Mark

Ohhhh ok so its cool for everyone else to do it but me unless I piss you off. Lol idc kicki me off wont take me but a sec to make a new one damn cry babies. Wanna talk shiot but cant take it. guess thats why they hide behind there computers

102, and you'd have quite the trip to attempt to mount my mom.

And who is dominic? multiple personalities much??

Back