• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Yes I'm a whore!

Yup , Yup , Yup

All Good $hit ! Wow , Thats Awesome.

Sound Clip Of The Bov Would Be Tasty.

You May Not Like His Tires Or His Choice Of Wheel But One Thing Is For Sure . I'll Bet His Tail LightS Sure Look GoOD When Hes Passing Your N/a A$$.. Ha,ha,ha

Congrads On The Install Looks Sharp

I Want One , Now If I Only Had Money !

Yup , Yup , Yup

All Good $hit ! Wow , Thats Awesome.

Sound Clip Of The Bov Would Be Tasty.

You May Not Like His Tires Or His Choice Of Wheel But One Thing Is For Sure . I'll Bet His Tail LightS Sure Look GoOD When Hes Passing Your N/a A$$.. Ha,ha,ha

Congrads On The Install Looks Sharp

I Want One , Now If I Only Had Money !

:shrug:

What...

Where's the updated pics and video?

Where's the updated pics and video?

Seriously,

I was hoping for a nice short video or some updated pictures. Got to represent and let these people know just what this kit can do!
:cool:

DCFC0568.jpg

DCFC0569.jpg

DCFC0570.jpg

DCFC0571.jpg

Tom, I wanted to get a better updated video. But my digital camera sucks at taking video and I didnt think it was worth it. Sorrrrry, it'll be rep'n at SZ for sure though.

Roger, I never got a spot on the dyno. If there is extra time and I have the funds, I will for sure though.

Burt, my 3.0 isnt gonna make it. im on the list but never got to pay todd, you can take myspot

Cool. Let me check my funds and I'll get back to ya.

I better make sure that this guy doesn't do a pull with my car cold. May just smoke out the dyno place. Actually, I shouldnt say that, I havent really tested out the new oil drain setup yet.

Grats on the turbo, very nice!!! :cool: But i did enjoy where the threaded went "left," it made for an interesting read. :laugh:

Back