• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Turbo Project: Progress Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like people who think external wastegates are obnoxious and couldn't be used on a daily driver. I can drive all day and never have it open.. but when I hammer it I get much auditory pleasure.

So rawburt... when are you getting the TurboXS DTEC-BC Pro... the ultimate boost controller.

And water injection.. Mmmm... my cars an alcoholic.

So rawburt... when are you getting the TurboXS DTEC-BC Pro... the ultimate boost controller.

I haven't looked into any boost controllers or turbo timers yet, but those are two things that I'll be definetely getting down the road. I'll definetely check out the one you posted.

Technically if it's a BOV it's vent to atmosphere. A recirculating would be a BPV (Bypass Valve). The Hybrid's are well.. just that... hybrids.

MAF cars always prefer a BPV. Can you make a BOV work? Yes... is it technically correct. No

Technically if it's a BOV it's vent to atmosphere. A recirculating would be a BPV (Bypass Valve). The Hybrid's are well.. just that... hybrids.

MAF cars always prefer a BPV. Can you make a BOV work? Yes... is it technically correct. No

Exactly, BOV's can cause stalling, sputtering, etc.

I'd recommend some kind of hybrid valve for maximum jdm tyte-n3ss

Finally drilled, not sure why the pics came out blurry.

DCFC0535.jpg

DCFC0535.jpg

DCFC0536.jpg

That cute little ballast aint gonna last (much) long(er) next to the turbo there bub.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back