• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Topshop hoods Ver. 3.0

Topshop hoods Ver. 3.0

• Cowl w/NACA duct

Votes: 15 31.3%
  • Cowl w/o duct

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • EVO

Votes: 16 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Project SVT said:
anybody want one like this or is it just me? remember remove that front air inlet so we'd just have the gills.

LilCe98 said:
Well the poll is closed and the winner is the cowl

Yes you are late and these hood poll threads have been cluttered enough. The poll is closed. Maybe next time.

seriously. did you just not bother to read any of the threads? we have one cowl that's extremey aggressive. we all agreed to this more refined cowl. get with the program!

yeah,i posted a pic of one of those on a mx6 a month ago...was deemed to "agressive" aka,ricey:laugh:

Sorry buddy you are pretty late to the party. Decision has been made

I guess the next step will be to get an accurate count as to how many people are willing to pay for this hood so i can relay the numbers to Topshop.
Amyn I'll put you on the list first:laugh:

1)qbcsvt
2)
3)

not sure when id be able to buy it. maybe a month or two.
im sure it will take awhile to get a good prototype up and agreed on. then to make them

i think in the list after your name you should put fiberglass or carbonfiber. that way its easier to tell who wants what material?

1)qbcsvt
2)yamaharacer686-fiberglass
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Update: I asked Bagged to make a protoype of the hood and he said he was willing to. Hopefully when that happens we can give that to Topshop and get these things made. I'm still looking for a head count though so if you're interested add your name to the list. No interest=slow progress

1)qbcsvt
2)yamaharacer686-fiberglass
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Wow at least 17 ppl at the MINIMUM should be in this right now!

Especially since there is time to get the money ready for payment!

- amyn

I hope you didn't mind but I went ahead and added your name up there since we all know you wanted one:laugh: I didn't know if you wanted cf or fg so add that to your name

So it looks like this dropped off over the edge.

Whats the price looking like if we had 17 people? How long till delivery?

wouldnt say it dropped off we are waiting on a prototype to be made. i know i want to see the design before throwing money on it.

Yeah thats what we're waiting on and I know Bagged is busy with other stuff so harass him if you want things to move any faster:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back