• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Topshop hoods Ver. 3.0

Topshop hoods Ver. 3.0

• Cowl w/NACA duct

Votes: 15 31.3%
  • Cowl w/o duct

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • EVO

Votes: 16 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, me too, but i've got a feeling that by the time something actually happens i could have learned to make the cf hoods and made one myself by then.

I would definitely be interested in a Evo CF hood but I still haven't picked up the SVT yet (problems with notarizing the title). If there is a list, I want to be on it though.

If you're interested in the EVO hood you can start the list, but wanting it is not enough. We need people with $$$ in hand. I'm not sure how much they'd sell it for but I can contact the manufacturer if there's enough interest.

yeah, me too, but i've got a feeling that by the time something actually happens i could have learned to make the cf hoods and made one myself by then.

Go right ahead and make your own. If it comes out well maybe u can start a GB. With the economy the way it is and people losing their jobs left and right I doubt this will get off the ground. Like I've said before I need people with money to get this off the ground.

lol i had typed something, and then after i had posted it, i realised that it was wrong. I edited it and said never mind. I then noticed it doesn show that the post was edited...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back