• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Topshop hoods Ver. 3.0

Topshop hoods Ver. 3.0

• Cowl w/NACA duct

Votes: 15 31.3%
  • Cowl w/o duct

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • EVO

Votes: 16 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like cowl w/o duct won, but I already have 2 of those, I would LOVE a evo hood, or cowl w/duct.

A decision was made a while ago. We were waiting for "Bagged" to make a prototype hood before we moved forward. According to him it's halfway done.

Ryan- i contacted the manufacturer of the EVO hood about a month ago to see about a GB, but there wasn't enough interest here to move on with it.

Has everyone finally decided what we are going to go with?:shrug:

The design has been set for a while. We're going with the cowl without the duct
HoodTestCF.jpg

Its just a matter of waiting for a prototype to be made as well as communicating with BurritaSVT and Nautilus Performance to ensure it has enough of a cowl to clear the Supercharger they are working on

Great! Once that replica is made he can send it to me and I'll make it to that specific form. If this is something that he is cooll with of course.
Thanks
JustinB

Well with the many other projects that Bagged is working on I'm not sure how the prototype is coming. I"ll PM him and ask

:laugh:. seems like it. they're first mistake was putting bagged in charge of mocking up a prototype hood, knowing how busy he is.:laugh:

Yeah I did that to try and keep the cost down, but I'm going to contact Topshop about having them mock it up and seeing if that'll affect the cost of the hood any. Keep your pennies saved. I haven't forgotten about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back