• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Topshop hoods Ver. 3.0

Topshop hoods Ver. 3.0

• Cowl w/NACA duct

Votes: 15 31.3%
  • Cowl w/o duct

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • EVO

Votes: 16 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: I asked Bagged to make a protoype of the hood and he said he was willing to. Hopefully when that happens we can give that to Topshop and get these things made. I'm still looking for a head count though so if you're interested add your name to the list. No interest=slow progress

im working on it all day tomorrow:cool:

Just curious about something...

How would the red CF material from the engine cover GB look as this "mild" cowl hood on a T-Red?? I've never been a fan of black CF hoods on a t-red (personal preference) but something tells me the red/black CF material may look pretty good.

Anyone have the red cf engine cover already that they can compare to the t-red paint color to see if it matches well or if it clashes because it is too bright of a red? a pic would definitely help...

If red/black cf on a t-red is a good match, I may have to bite the bullet and jump in on this. I have so many rock chips on my current hood it isn't even funny.

Price of the hood would be $600.00 shipped to the lower 48 states for the group purchase. The price of the hood is $400.00 shipping is going to be $200.00 because the hood has to go on a truck.
If we can get everyone that is interested in getting the hood to send $40.00 to our paypal at topshop@santel.net . Then by the time that the hood is done the persons that sent the $40.00 will be getting the hood for $560.00 shipped. Also if it ends up that we don't make the hood we will refund everyones money. This will also help with what it will cost to make the hoods.

The reason for this is because we need to have a for sure number of people that want the hood. We can have people sign up all day long but when it comes down to actually purchasing the hood that is a different story and we have less than half of people that wanted it. Doing it this way we are not out of all the money that it would take to build the mold which is going to to be about $4000.00.

Thanks
Justin B

Price of the hood would be $600.00 shipped to the lower 48 states for the group purchase. The price of the hood is $400.00 shipping is going to be $200.00 because the hood has to go on a truck.
If we can get everyone that is interested in getting the hood to send $40.00 to our paypal at topshop@santel.net . Then by the time that the hood is done the persons that sent the $40.00 will be getting the hood for $560.00 shipped. Also if it ends up that we don't make the hood we will refund everyones money. This will also help with what it will cost to make the hoods.

The reason for this is because we need to have a for sure number of people that want the hood. We can have people sign up all day long but when it comes down to actually purchasing the hood that is a different story and we have less than half of people that wanted it. Doing it this way we are not out of all the money that it would take to build the mold which is going to to be about $4000.00.

Thanks
Justin B

Is the $600 for CF or FG

The $600.00 shipped to lower 48 states is for the carbon fiber one and the fiberglass hood will be $500.00 shipped to the lower 48 states.
Thanks
Justin B

Thanks
Justin B

Any chance some of these will use the colored CF? Price estimate if so?

So whats going on with this? Sounds like TOPSHOP isnt staying on there game here.

No its not their fault. We're waiting for bagged to make a prototype to give to them, so that they could duplicate it. If you want to know the progress harass him:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back