• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

The official RED WINGS thread!

Here's some pics from last year's game 6:
P1010009-4.jpg

P1010010-3.jpg

P1010012-3.jpg

P1010022-1.jpg

P1010024-1.jpg

P1010038.jpg

And my favorite way to watch the games now (she'll be 8 months on Game 3)
meandmygirl.jpg

-J

That's what the pic is going to look like this year:cool: and it looks like your daughter is reaching for the cup herself:cool:

I've never been the biggest Ozzie fan for sure, but when we win the cup this year and do it with the injiuries at key positions, this ones for him, period!

BTW, who in F came up with this scedule, are you kidding me:rolleyes::nonono::shrug::mad::eek::blackeye:

That's what the pic is going to look like this year:cool: and it looks like your daughter is reaching for the cup herself:cool:

I've never been the biggest Ozzie fan for sure, but when we win the cup this year and do it with the injiuries at key positions, this ones for him, period!

BTW, who in F came up with this scedule, are you kidding me:rolleyes::nonono::shrug::mad::eek::blackeye:

I have no idea :shrug:. I was thinking that myself...but it seems they always have problems with working around or on the NBA play off games :nonono:

Our team doesn't have a number run down your throat like the Pens do, we have a TEAM:cool: If the Wings can get out to an early lead in game 3 the series is over, but you guys know how those game 3's can get:shrug:

GO WINGS!!!

Haha, this kid is killing them!!! What a goal tonight, 3 on 1. :cool:

I know...i was screaming the kids name all night when he would hit the ice. Everyone was talking about him around the bar. Good old fashion michigander kick some butt on the ice :)

Our team doesn't have a number run down your throat like the Pens do, we have a TEAM:cool: If the Wings can get out to an early lead in game 3 the series is over, but you guys know how those game 3's can get:shrug:

GO WINGS!!!

Oh you know we will be hitting that ice hard...and moving real fast to make the first goal.!

Is it me or does it seem like we aren't playing as strong as we always play?

I mean look at the ducks game....man that was a series that puts this series to shame:crazy:

The Ducks were a different team and more talented team top to bottom and as far as how hard we're playing, well, look at it like this, the journey the Wings have made was alot harder than the one the Pens have taken and we're still in the lead. Wings in 5!

Learning how to count and blow a whistle appears to be a lost art:rolleyes:

Wings will win game 4 and win it at home, period!!!

Please Return If Found!

Please Return If Found!

***MISSING***

1-2008-09 Detroit Red Wing hockey team. They have many guys from around the world, so they're easy to spot once they start speaking. Many have large beards and several have large, championship rings on their fingers, up to 4 for a couple of them. Once found, please return them to the Joe Louis Arena, thanks!

I missed the game because I was in Chicago last weekend but stayed ontop of the score in line at Smoque via the internet on the cell. I'm keeping everyone updated, like they cared:laugh:

GO WINGS!!!

Big game tomorrow, I stay by my prediction that the home team wins everygame and I'm OK with that :)
-J

I'd like to break that tradition thank you:cool:

One thing I'd like to say about the Pens is this, they've taken a step this year for sure, coming back from almost not making the playoffs but to go forward more maturity needs to occur IMO. Losing your cool this time of the year only does one thing....
12TH CUP IN FRANCHISE HISTORY AND THE 5TH IN 12 YEARS!

Back