• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

The official RED WINGS thread!

even if the wings win, they are gonna lose to the hawks next round anyways

Although the Blackhawks are a good team, we've got their number when it comes to your goalie, "The Bulin Wall". I was pulling for this match up but now they've gotta pay their dues before they can take the next step, sorry its not your year, but you've got a couple future superstars in Kane and Toews for sure:cool:

What a game and how about the Wings not only beating the Ducks but that other team, the one with the striped shirts, they always play us tough too:rolleyes:

I too am looking forward to the game, but I'll be listening to it on the radio as I've got a truck to detail this Sunday. Too many people on the radio today are taking the Blackhawks too lightly IMO:nonono: Silly people, don't they watch hockey other than the Wings:shrug::confused::rolleyes: That said....

GO WINGS!

I too am looking forward to the game, but I'll be listening to it on the radio as I've got a truck to detail this Sunday. Too many people on the radio today are taking the Blackhawks too lightly IMO:nonono: Silly people, don't they watch hockey other than the Wings:shrug::confused::rolleyes: That said....

GO WINGS!

Actually my buddies and i were discussing Chicago yesterday....and i def don't see them as being an easy team.....:shrug:

Those radio jockey's don't know :censored::censored::censored::censored:.....at times i refuse to listen to them...i get sick of their half ass assesment of players and teams...:nonono: but i guess thats pretty typical...they have to dramatize about something to keep an audience.

Ozzie is going to have to be on his toes with those high flyin' kids out there! There average age is lower than our for sure, but their goalie is older and we've got his number. Should be an entertaining series for sure:cool:

Ozzie is going to have to be on his toes with those high flyin' kids out there! There average age is lower than our for sure, but their goalie is older and we've got his number. Should be an entertaining series for sure:cool:

Ozzie seems to be slipping IMHO...It seems he doesnt care for some reason..:shrug:

Maybe it's me but....i see no fire or passion...and thats what makes the game so entertaining.

Well....we took them with a 5-2 victory.

Man that first period was scary. They were all over us!! But going into the 2nd and 3rd. They never caught up to our speed.

I'm kind of glad we played the ducks...they def toughen our team up for the hawks.

Well....we took them with a 5-2 victory.

Man that first period was scary. They were all over us!! But going into the 2nd and 3rd. They never caught up to our speed.

I'm kind of glad we played the ducks...they def toughen our team up for the hawks.

It was good that we played the Ducks, yes, but we didn't need them to be prepared to the play the Blackhawks IMO, experience will play itself out in this series. The next series is going to take sheer will as we'll more than likely be playing the Pens, plus the refs again, plus Gary Betman who wants his current "Jordan star" Sid to go to that level, just like M.J. did in the early 90's and how did Betman do that...."The Jordan Rules":rolleyes: I see the same thing happening with Sid the Kid and now Betman has yet another Detroit team in his way!

Back