• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

The official RED WINGS thread!

I know I'm late on this one, but that Anaheim series was great!

I was going nuts at a Chili's with everyone looking at me funny. I had to persuade the bartender to change one of the channels to hockey. For some reason, in West Texas, hockey is a joke to them. I kept telling them that the Stars were a really good team and that there were a bunch of hockey-enthusiasts in Dallas, but I guess football is the only sport recognized in this region.

Good to also see the Wings 'schooling' the Blackhawks, too. :cool:

Great game, tight, but great! That being said I wouldn't be surprised if Chicago wins game 3 as they've got nothing to lose and MUST win that one to even have a chance. Wings in 5

Great game, tight, but great! That being said I wouldn't be surprised if Chicago wins game 3 as they've got nothing to lose and MUST win that one to even have a chance. Wings in 5

Yea...i have wings in 5 also.

Man penguins again this year for the final round.:crazy:

Hossa is going to be pissed when it is a Wings / Pens final and the Pens win this time around :laugh:

That is why they play the game though:shrug: and you wouldn't be pissed about your last round exit, are you:confused: I was pulling for the Bruins to win, but maybe your amazed at "Sid the Kid" and you know what, so is Gary Betman too:rolleyes:

When did it become customary to scream like crazies when the National Anthem is being sang?

Nothing to do with "new age Americans"... They've been doing that in Chicago for YEARS before Blackhawks and Bulls games... old Chicago Stadium was one of the loudest places you can imagine.

Nothing to do with "new age Americans"... They've been doing that in Chicago for YEARS before Blackhawks and Bulls games... old Chicago Stadium was one of the loudest places you can imagine.

Really? I don't recall that happening when i was in chi-town for a red wings game though....maybe the screamers were on vacation back in the late 80's :shrug:

Either way.... Chicago is done for today. I love seeing the redwings leadership still shinning even through the mess of Chicago's anger.

A 6-1 beatdown w/o Nick and Drapes, are you kidding me:laugh: Its all over Wednesday night, bring on the Pens and another cup!!!

BTW, the hit was completely legal, not one hockey guy said it wasn't....except Don Cherry....DON CHERRY:shrug::crazy::rolleyes: OF ALL PEOPLE, DON FREAKIN' CHERRY:nonono:

REMATCH baby coming up!
We got a nice surprise of an extra $300 from the IRS today----which will hopefully go towards a ticket to watch my Wings winning another Cup here! I'll post a few pics of Game 6 later---Go Wings!
-J

Back