• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

The official RED WINGS thread!

you mean 6x max?
asus0402.jpg

:shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug:

I see the Ducks winning a couple games but the Wings have something to prove to them with how they've done us in the past. IMO the first period the Wings gotta take the play to the Ducks, finish checks and crash the net. Winning face-offs should be better now with Drapes back in the line up and please, no stupid trips to the box either:rolleyes:

2nd ot.....man this thing is never going to end...

Both sides are fighting hard today!!

i don't think lidstrom or head-trauma hudler had very good games, and where was filpula? if only helm could buy himself a goal, great effort.

I said the Wings in 6, so the Ducks got one of their 2 games, no problem:shrug: I agree with Spatt and age catches up with you at some point when you almost play 2 games back to back and I think Happy Hudler is still seeing stars:crazy::crazy::crazy: Look for the Wings to come out in game 3 and take it but hopefully they can weather the storm in the first period though!

:censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: I was exhausted just watching.
I played in a 3 OT city championship game and by then you don't even know what what's going on on the ice.
Looking forward to game 3 but damn those late starts :(
-J

I agree...by then you just throw anything you can at the goalie...and hope defense will over you while u stop to take a break :crazy:

I'm still pissed that ozzy let that goal in :blackeye:

The Wings miss Drapes and Rafalski for sure and adjustments will be made for game 3. Now I just gotta figure out how to get an hour of sleep before the game:shrug:

Wings win game 3 by a score of 2-1, no blowouts in this series!

The Wings miss Drapes and Rafalski for sure and adjustments will be made for game 3. Now I just gotta figure out how to get an hour of sleep before the game:shrug:

Wings win game 3 by a score of 2-1, no blowouts in this series!

I sure hope so....from the look of things....it seems getting one in would be nice. :blackeye:

Honestly these refs are :censored::censored::censored::censored:ing stupid. It seems it's impossible to get decent refs in the playoffs. :nonono:

Stuarts call...then....they :censored::censored::censored::censored:ing.. score...while hack our goalie with their sticks and the refs don't see it??? seriously fire these dumb ass.

that was so much bull:censored::censored::censored::censored: it is unmeasurable. I wanted to see someone "accidentally" punch that ref in the face.

x1000000000000000000 billion. How much was this guy getting paid?

I would double it if someone told me where he lived.....just so i can beat his ass :mad:

Did you see 4 of their guys jump frazen.....what a bunch of :censored::censored::censored::censored:ing pussies.!!

A "make up call" is going to be the order of the day, they've gotta know they messed that one up! The momentum swing was going back towards the Wings had that one went in for sure, but that being said, the Ducks took the play to the Wings the entire night for sure and that just can't happen in May, period! I'm glad Zetterburg got going, but we need more traffic infront of the net, Homer, step your game up!!

So much for my prediction on game 3:cry:

Eventhough I had to be up at 6 I stayed up and saw all this BS.
That call on Stuart was terrible, leading to that PP goal and don't get me started on that Hossa goal. I woke my wife up upstairs cusing at the TV.
I fully understand the whistle but I have no idea why that isn't a reviewable call.
On top of that, that goon job after the final whistle was also complete BS. I hope Pronger takes a puck to the face next game.
-J

Pronger is a goon, period, remember when he tried to take the Captains head off a couple years ago and then there was that puck to the chest that knocked him out, karma my man, karma:shrug:

I will have to get a nap before this game for sure, that or go for a walk before the game because I'm still recovering from game 3!

Lets just hope for the best tonight!! I kinda wanted this series to end quickly. I hate the ducks as much as i hate calgary!!!

Back