• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

The 6th annual Fall Dragon Run thread!

I paid $4.17 yesterday and keep the gas prices in check before you decide anything like not going...i.e.

For every .20 cent price increase its another ONE DOLLAR per 5 gallons, so roughly another $3.00 for a complete fill up in a Contour. Gas is appearing to be coming down, so lets get those cabins booked up at Caney Creek. Call Dixie after you call your buds and reserve the cabins;)

im hoping it will slowly keep dropping, or at least stay steady (yeah right). FWIW i paid $4.17 on monday for premium. it has since dropped another 5 cents.

as bad as i hate to say it, i dont think i'll be able to make the dragon this year. Turns out its the same weekend as the big polo event here in aiken. I work right across the road and i dont think my boss will let me off for it. I'm still trying to talk them into it though.

as bad as i hate to say it, i dont think i'll be able to make the dragon this year. Turns out its the same weekend as the big polo event here in aiken. I work right across the road and i dont think my boss will let me off for it. I'm still trying to talk them into it though.
BS! I want to see that car in person!

i've gotten off for the raleigh NC meet for sure, but dragon is iffy at the moment. There is a chance they may move it to the weekend after the 10-12th. So i'm just keeping my fingers crossed.

A polo event:shrug:

Is this the actual game or a bunch of guys walking around with thier collars "pop'd":laugh: Wish you could make it out though, I too would like to see a blue/blue CSVT!

A polo event:shrug:

Is this the actual game or a bunch of guys walking around with thier collars "pop'd":laugh: Wish you could make it out though, I too would like to see a blue/blue CSVT!

yeah its the actually game. The place across the road hosts some big events. it runs here from mid sept-beginning of nov, and last year they hosted the triple crown of polo or something like that. If you watch the movie "Who's Your Caddy" that is the city i live in and the polo field they play on is across the road from where i work.

I'm trying to get some of the SEMI to come on out with us, maybe some "encouragement" by some of you over on our thread over there can help:shrug:

Speaking of saving, we just got our 60th anniversery Lotus Elise SC in and the car is badass! Its Lotus Racing green w/yellow stripes and black wheels. I could do w/o the black wheels on this car, but I love the rest of it, especially the seats, carbon fiber leather w/ yellow stitching:cool:

www.lotususa.com

or just google it, it seems to be under destruction.

Back