• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

The 6th annual Fall Dragon Run thread!

Brakes and fuel pump are done. the EBC red stuff brakes stop on a freaking dime :crazy:

and Trey, we can go uphill all day long now that i have the fuel pump in :laugh::laugh:

Brakes and fuel pump are done. the EBC red stuff brakes stop on a freaking dime :crazy:

and Trey, we can go uphill all day long now that i have the fuel pump in :laugh::laugh:
Is that WTH it was making it do that crap?!

LOL @ Ford fuel pumps. Mine once I ran it down to 1/2 a tank it would sputter and hesitate.:laugh: Once I changed it....no more problems.

thats what mine was doing. only we were going uphill, through the smoky mountain natl park. i managed to get it to the top of the hill and then costed almost the whole way down into gatlinburg.

i installed the new, redesigned pump so it should not have any more problems, ever. cutting the little tabs on the tank was easy to. the hardest part was getting the new lock ring on. damn gasket didnt want to compress enough. :laugh::laugh:

First place I'll be going with the car when it comes back home is running all out up on the dragon!

I have reservations.

4 bikes will be there at Caney Creek. But on Sept 25-28th.

Can we make a list of who is going?

1. Randy and his Wife (maybe a friend with an R32 and his wife).

2. Ryanblacksvt (and maybe some focus people)

3. Striker2 (trying to get a friend to come down as well)

3. Striker2 (trying to get a friend to come down as well)
4. icysvt(wife and ill try for the lotus the s2k and an sti to join!)

Back