• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

The 6th annual Fall Dragon Run thread!

im uploading the run to google video now. it will probably be sometime late tonight or tomorrow morning before its ready so ill post a link then.

I think everyone is hesitant to add music and upload the video since YouTube has been taking peoples stuff down. since the video is longer than 10 minutes im putting it on google video so hopefully that wont be an issue.

I started to edit mine but then got lazy and forgot. :blackeye:

And the bikes would really pretty much have to do their own thing. Just meet for lunch and camping.

I don't really know anyone else who would go with me. I know my dad would enjoy it, but I'm not sure how well he would handle being a passenger.

All of my motor head friends live in CO. Not sure if they would be up for the drive. My best bet races bikes, I'm not sure he has anything street legal anymore. He definitely has the equipment to haul it all, and I'm sure he would be able to bring other racing buddies along. They could all share a vehicle/trailer and it might not be too expensive. I'll have to ask.

EDIT: Duhhh, unless Mart_SVT wants to go. He is in town, he should have come up with the FL group this year.

Dont invite Sam.... No forget about Sam! Im taking your money next week!

You have got to go next year & swing by & pick me up. I might meet you there but we have to represent.

Ohhh, does someone feel left out :cry: lol.

It was our first year anniversary that weekend, so I already had plans out of town. I will seriously consider this upcoming dragon run.

You've got time to consider the "upcoming" Dragon run as its about 10 monthes away:laugh:

Back