• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

The 6th annual Fall Dragon Run thread!

This sucks. I was layed off today :mad: so it looks like im not going to be able to go to the Dragon this year.

That sucks mangh. :(

2008 MazdaSpeed 6 270hp/280tq
-2.3l DISI MZR turbocharged
-6-speed trans w/updated clutch & AWD
-Fujita F5 CAI
-Street Unit lower motor mount
-Pirelli P Zero Nero tires
-stock wheels/brakes/suspension

I'm still planning on coming up hopefully Sunday to trade wheels with Hector; assuming that deal is still on. ;)

I'm sure the deal is still on, afterall, this is Hectour we're talking about and he's had the same rims on for what, 6 monthes now:shrug:

Wow, this sounds like a great time! Not sure if I will have a Contour or any other car to run with, but I will defiantly be up there with some friends and cameras :cool:. I'll request the time off work this tonight! Shouldn't be to hard for me to make it, only like 40 minutes away, so I will defiantly be able to capture some good car footage for anyone who wants a copy of the event!

That sucks mangh. :(

2008 MazdaSpeed 6 270hp/280tq
-2.3l DISI MZR turbocharged
-6-speed trans w/updated clutch & AWD
-Fujita F5 CAI
-Street Unit lower motor mount
-Pirelli P Zero Nero tires
-stock wheels/brakes/suspension

I'm still planning on coming up hopefully Sunday to trade wheels with Hector; assuming that deal is still on. ;)
Yes.:laugh:

Wow, this sounds like a great time! Not sure if I will have a Contour or any other car to run with, but I will defiantly be up there with some friends and cameras :cool:. I'll request the time off work this tonight! Shouldn't be to hard for me to make it, only like 40 minutes away, so I will defiantly be able to capture some good car footage for anyone who wants a copy of the event!
whoa! where have you been? I live really close by you!

It looks like Steeda may come down there for the run, now we just gotta get Pete and his Cobalt SS to go and we'll really have some variety:cool:

I am going to try and make it out there to do some recon work for us this weekend and find some good routes to take etc... see how the police are being and stuff. I'll keep you guys posted.

Whining and crying!!

Whining and crying!!

I think I'm not going to make this after all, even tho' I really wanted to after missing the meet last year.

I'm working to get a house that has 3 generations' worth of pack rat hoarding and hasn't been painted, carpeted, etc for 20 years cleaned out & redone to put on the market, and I can't see the light at the end of the tunnel. (And I'm afraid that when I do, it'll be a dam* train headlight!)

And my car's working hard at getting me to spend its value in repairs, so that and high gas prices are scaring me away, too.

Have fun, post pix & vid!!

I want to make sure I book in the right place. Is this where you are all staying? http://www.caneycreek.com/

Just an update:

I will be there with my wife in my CTS-V

My friend Billy with be there with his wife in his VW R32.

Can we get a plan going for what we are doing when? My wife plans way in advance, so I would like as many details as possible. Without the right info this could turn into "Let's take pictures of fall and the mountains"

I want to make sure I book in the right place. Is this where you are all staying? http://www.caneycreek.com/

Just an update:

I will be there with my wife in my CTS-V

My friend Billy with be there with his wife in his VW R32.

Can we get a plan going for what we are doing when? My wife plans way in advance, so I would like as many details as possible. Without the right info this could turn into "Let's take pictures of fall and the mountains"

Damn Randy, that's an impressive couple cars for sure! The link is on the 1st page and I'm sure you can book right away, just tell them that the Roger from DEETROIT sent you and your with us, they may/should give us a good deal. Let us know that your all booked up and we're looking forward to meeting all of you!!!

Back