• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Zing 2010

But the point is that Barge's car has been modded to high heaven and runs on an alternative fuel that isn't found everywhere. I'd be nervous driving his car 200 miles, let alone 2000.

yeah i have a bdubs blazin challenge shirt... it sucked i never touched a wing until last december when i did the challenge and i literally was choking them down did it in 3min 2 seconds

Wings and beer... can't go wrong with that... geez I have a craving for BW's now or as we used to call it BW3's. I however probably won't be in on the contest.

<------ might just come to SZ '10 since i have a nice tahoe and race trailer to bring my car with....... like i shoulda had in 07'

<------ might just come to SZ '10 since i have a nice tahoe and race trailer to bring my car with....... like i shoulda had in 07'

I am debating getting a trailer and hauling mine with the Navigator. :laugh: CSVT trailer convoy? Not sure if I want to drive 9 hours on the D2's again.....and cruise would be good.

I'm in for the wing contest, but there is no way I'm getting the blazin' wings. I'll die.

LMAO! come on thats half the fun of hot wings the after burn.

Seriously though even if we don't do a contest one night of wings would be fun.

Back