• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

A sneak peak at the new CEG main site design

i cant stand the fact that i cant read the section and newest thread without having to move the Left/Right scroll bar. thats my only complaint. any way to keep the new site design and just make it smaller?

i cant stand the fact that i cant read the section and newest thread without having to move the Left/Right scroll bar. thats my only complaint. any way to keep the new site design and just make it smaller?

Hey, take a look at the bottom of the page.... there is a menu that gives you some choices regarding style & width.

Hey, take a look at the bottom of the page.... there is a menu that gives you some choices regarding style & width.

still doesnt help. the narrow version still has the elongated title at the top. have to use the scroll bar to center the screen everytime i click something new

still doesnt help. the narrow version still has the elongated title at the top. have to use the scroll bar to center the screen everytime i click something new

Then you apparently haven't read the thread about it in C/I... spend some time there and you'll see why.
-Mark

If you want to make permanent adjustments to your forum skin, go to User CP, then click Edit Options and scroll to the bottom and select your preferred skin.

Back