• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Zing 2010

Mike I have an idea for an event/dinner etc. We should have a wing eating contest. Hooters or BW3's. Or if anyone knows of a good bar/restaurant in milwakgay that serves awesome hot wings. Has to be scorching hot wings though, make it more fun. I'm totally down for this and I know Pole and Philly will be in.

I'm SO in.

I'm not a competitive eater, so I'm not interested in a contest. But I'm definitely down for wing eating for a meal one night.

As far as the drive out from MA - if you split the drive time in half and stay somewhere overnight, it definitely makes the trip easier. The drive from MA to as far as Cleveland, OH (roughly 10 hours) is easily doable in a day, and you don't feel too weary from it.

It's just a matter of getting that extra day or two off from work.
The drive out is definitely part of the fun.

Last edited:
Yah, I would rather watch you guys get a belly ache while I enjoy the taste and flavor of my parmesain garlic 24 piece boneless wings :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Yah, I would rather watch you guys get a belly ache while I enjoy the taste and flavor of my parmesain garlic 24 piece boneless wings :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

I'm getting extremely hungry for wings:drool:

WHoa, for real. I would love to! Let me get ahold of the wifey if you are serious. Let me know if you need any more parts before we leave, if we meet up.

;) - got neither for ya, but I will be wing'n it with you anyway if I get the "ok".

Once it goes in it has to exit somewhere, and whether it's intake or exhaust it still hurts :blackeye: Although, spicy vomit has to burn the nostrils something fierce.

rather have it come out the other end & deal w/ 5-10 min of pain vs. tearing up the throat for days, really bad if you have reflux

...true story

I'm not a competitive eater, so I'm not interested in a contest. But I'm definitely down for wing eating for a meal one night.

As far as the drive out from MA - if you split the drive time in half and stay somewhere overnight, it definitely makes the trip easier. The drive from MA to as far as Cleveland, OH (roughly 10 hours) is easily doable in a day, and you don't feel too weary from it.

It's just a matter of getting that extra day or two off from work.
The drive out is definitely part of the fun.

the thing that gets me is it's 2,300 miles round trip. Theres a lot that could go wrong, and I would be nowhere near home. We'll see how shes running in the spring.

Mike I have an idea for an event/dinner etc. We should have a wing eating contest. Hooters or BW3's. Or if anyone knows of a good bar/restaurant in milwakgay that serves awesome hot wings. Has to be scorching hot wings though, make it more fun. I'm totally down for this and I know Pole and Philly will be in.
im game!

the thing that gets me is it's 2,300 miles round trip. Theres a lot that could go wrong, and I would be nowhere near home. We'll see how shes running in the spring.

And I've driven from Washington State once, and from Denver once. Whine a little more.

Back