• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Zing 2010

There was no interest check, but between the scenic cruise and other more local brewery tours scheduled for that day, driving an additional 2 hours to New Glarus and back would have been a bit much to cram into one day.
There are dinner and after dinner tittay plans to take into consideration too, don't forget. ;)

Don't get lippy with me woman!

Do we have a routing for the Friday cruise?

I need to take a look at it and see what my options are for E85 fueling. Or you can just check e85fuel.com and make sure we stop at some places that have E85.

I need to take a look at it and see what my options are for E85 fueling. Or you can just check e85fuel.com and make sure we stop at some places that have E85.

I'll put the routes up tonight Barge.

Itinerary has been updated with some final Friday information. Please read and respond to the request for counts on participation for either event so final numbers can be determined.

Barge, I updated the itinerary with the cruise route, there are a few stations in the area, closest being near the hotel by the airport.

Barge, I updated the itinerary with the cruise route, there are a few stations in the area, closest being near the hotel by the airport.

Yeah, I already checked out the area. Plenty of stations close by, just nothing along the actual route.

I'm early! I left home about an hour earlier than planned because it was about to rain. I didn't want to drive in it so i left early. So now i am sitting in the DQ in Union Grove eating a Blizzard and waiting an hour for 5:00 to get here.

Back